Everything not rosy in Jets Land

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3804004

Favre may not be back with the Jets. Doesn't sound like he's well-liked by anyone on the team. Basically he did not associate with anyone else on the team, had his own "special" room that he always hung out in, his preparation for games was lacking, etc. Why does he keep coming back? He obviously does not want to do the work to help his team win in the long run anymore.

Favre may not be back with the Jets. Doesn't sound like he's well-liked by anyone on the team. Basically he did not associate with anyone else on the team, had his own "special" room that he always hung out in, his preparation for games was lacking, etc. Why does he keep coming back? He obviously does not want to do the work to help his team win in the long run anymore.

I am glad the Bills never mad a run at him. If he does not return now their locker room is in a mess and they do not have an heir apparent. Whether he comes back or not, I believe the Jests are poised to take a huge step backwards next year.

the ONLY reason favre came back this year was because the Packers told him they didnt want him anymore.

at that point, his ego kicked in and he said "oh yeah?!?! well guess what? Im coming back!" expecting they would cave since he is The Brett. and they didnt, and sent him to NY. so to save face, he played out the season, even though it was obvious through camp that he didnt want to be there. he played out the season cause thats what he does. and as soon as it ended there were reports coming out of his camp about how his "MRI looked bad".

he's done. he shouldve been done last year. he knows it... lets see if he figures it out.

Gee, you couldn't see that coming. A guy not sure if we wanted to play, changed his mind about a half a dozen times this year. I'm sure his heart was in it and he was not going to break down at 39.

Our QB situation a lot better than the Jets right now. Ironic how the owner wanted Favre so bad he over ruled Mangini who did not and then fires Mangini for basically Favre's collapse.

Looks like Ralph is not the only suspect owner right now.

Favre is being exposed for exactly who he is.............a phony. He is not the nice down to earth southern boy who just plays football because he loves the game......the image that he has portrayed all these years. The fact of the matter is he is a downright selfish egomaniac who always needs to be the center of attention. I have to say this last year has been a disaster for him and his good ole boy image.

Favre is being exposed for exactly who he is.............a phony. He is not the nice down to earth southern boy who just plays football because he loves the game......the image that he has portrayed all these years. The fact of the matter is he is a downright selfish egomaniac who always needs to be the center of attention. I have to say this last year has been a disaster for him and his good ole boy image.

but he seems so nice in the commercials

If Jones wants to be pissed off, he should direct his anger at Tannenbaum and Mangini who decided to kick Pennington to the curb and bring in Favre.

PS I think Favre should have stayed retired, but it is pretty classless of Jones to rip they guy while he is still your teammate...at least for now.

It'll be another off season of "will Favre retire". It seems like this has been going on for 5 years or more. The only difference this year is that he was on the Jets instead of the Packers. Hmm, didn't do things with the team, had his own space.... he and Barry Bonds sound alike.