Juaron at Fisher next summer

jwws9999

Juron is the coach, he didn't get fired, he didn't quit (his job), I like most wanted him gone; But alas he is the coach. Abuse Juron? Hell NO! I'll be looking for folks to harrass the real problem, Ralph Wilson!

How much abuse do you think he'll get from the fans standing right next to him next summer

None.

Folks attending camp are hopeful, not like the certain percentage of a stadium crowd filled with booze or drugs and bent on venting abuse because of their own - manifold - worthlessness.

:devil:

How much abuse do you think he'll get from the fans standing right next to him next summer

I've been to training camp quite a few times. Even turned up after a 3-13 season with Greggo. It's always about hope. Hope that they get good guys from FA and draft well. Hope that that giant amongst men- lineman, standing around, cracking jokes and appearing to be laughing all the time, not training too much was worth a pick 5 afterall. Hope that the coach gets the team right, this is his 4th go at getting "my team" in the right direction. I'm hopeful too, that this continuity that they speak of, (How's Brandon marketing this again- renew your season tickets- For Continuity's sake) this length of coaching service means he surely now has "his guys" for his team, that the team comes out in week 1 to week 4 in preseason and light it up- moves the ball with purpose and stops the ball with purpose. No stumbling, no bumbling. Like Fred Jackson says, they just have to spend the off-season watching a few plays because there will be continuity yada yada yada. Of course i don't care if they win preseason, that's not what it's about. I'll be reading with interest how they go about their business. This is year 4 of DJ training camp. The players love the coach- how about they put that same love into the colors that we all love as much... I hate that i'm spending January hoping about the draft and preseason already! Is expecting nothing but a winning season from 2009 too much to hope for?