(OT)My PSA for y'all especially Floridians

The Poojer

on election day, please use your eyes and your heads. It isn't that hard to find your candidate of choice, trace an imaginary line with your finger of voting tool over to the correct spot and either check or fully punch out a piece of 80# cover weight paper. If this process is too difficult for you, please stay away from the polls. this has been your public service announcement for today. have a nice day!

on election day, please use your eyes and your heads.  It isn't that hard to find your candidate of choice, trace an imaginary line with your finger of voting tool over to the correct spot and either check or fully punch out a piece of 80# cover weight paper.  If this process is too difficult for you, please stay away from the polls.  this has been your public service announcement for today.  have a nice day!

91423[/snapback]

Thanks for your advice but during the last election, I lived in Orange County and there weren't any problems there. It was a simple connect the arrow type of ballot. Fill in the line on the broken arrow next to the candidate you want. This time I'm in Seminole County and all I have to do is fill in a little bubble next to the candidates name. I think I can handle that. The problem is the idiots in Palm Beach County who are so far to the left that they couldn't look enough to the right of the ballot to see who they were voting for!!

on election day, please use your eyes and your heads.  It isn't that hard to find your candidate of choice, trace an imaginary line with your finger of voting tool over to the correct spot and either check or fully punch out a piece of 80# cover weight paper.  If this process is too difficult for you, please stay away from the polls.  this has been your public service announcement for today.  have a nice day!

91423[/snapback]

We Floridians will do fine. Our suggestion to the rest of the country is to fasten your safety belts and get ready for a wild ride! :blush: