So do we officially have a nickname for our RB tandem?

marauderswr80

The pinball (jackson) & The Machine (Lynch)? Just call it the Pinball Machine......

Jackson always bouces off tackles finds way to get into holes, and Lynch is just a man made machine, runs with raw power....just tough to bring down......

Any other suggestions?

The pinball (jackson) & The Machine (Lynch)? Just call it the Pinball Machine......

Jackson always bouces off tackles finds way to get into holes, and Lynch is just a man made machine, runs with raw power....just tough to bring down......

Any other suggestions?

The Ignored (Jackson) and the Underused (Lynch). Because our coaching staff is f#cking stupid and abandons the run at the first chance it gets.

Any other suggestions?

I doubt Jackson is with us next year though unfortunately...

Also, any nickname needs to lead with Lycnh as he is the starter IMO...

Well there goes a good idea about something else other then Dick Jauron being our coach.........

Hey mods, toss this down the shitter for me.....Thanks much!

Marauder, I commend you for trying to divert your attention elsewhere but you are still clearly on a short fuse over this Jauron thing. Take a few deep breaths. By the way I like the Beastie Boys idea...