To whomever doesnt want their season tickets next year...

Corp000085

A) I don't expect any more posts from you on this board. Hypocrisy rules if you do.

B) I'll take your tickets in a heartbeat. I live in NC, and I'd buy season tickets just to have them, even if I can't even go to a game.

C) Most importantly: In 1 year, 5 years, 8 years, or 15 years, whenever the Bills are really good again, you better not come back.

GO BILLS

A) I don't expect any more posts from you on this board. Hypocrisy rules if you do.

B) I'll take your tickets in a heartbeat. I live in NC, and I'd buy season tickets just to have them, even if I can't even go to a game.

I'll second this. If anyone else doesn't want their season tickets, I'd be happy to take them off your hands.

I'm in the same boat that Corp is, except I live in Albany and I have a much easier chance of seeing most of the games, if not all of them.

C) Most importantly: In 1 year, 5 years, 8 years, or 15 years, whenever the Bills are really good again, you better not come back.

You know they'll come back, saying they've been fans all along.

GO BILLS!

GO BILLS

A. As far as I know this board is for discussion of the Bills, and is not limited to sycophants, season ticket holders, or even fans of the team. I have no idea where you come up with a charge of hypocrisy for people who withdraw financial support of this team but continue to follow it, or post on a message board.

B. You'll have your choice of plenty of prime seats.

C. BS. This is not about a good team or a bad team or a bandwagon. This is about an owner that has been crapping all over the fans of this team for over a year, in almost every way possible, and making no effort at all to hide it. If he changes that attitude, or is no longer owner of this team, fans have every right to make a choice to support this team again.

Hypocrisy rules if they don't, either.

The Bills have a very short wait list for season tickets.

No, no; it's not any of those answers. You need to remember the slogan:

Only 3 more years...

GO BILLS

Amen to that!

You better stay in 123. I think we're gonna see if we can get down to row 1. :thumbsup:

We'll see. I'm considering club seats, but a lot will depend on what changes in price happens (if any) w/ UB tickets. If they become a lot more pricey, I'll either have to abandon the club idea and keep my seats in 123, or just forgo Bills tickets altogether.

GO BILLS

:wallbash:

Maybe in this economy most people can't afford to buy season tickets, especially for a crappy team. Maybe keeping Dick is the last straw for people on the fence financially. They're not allowed IYHO to be fans anymore because they're not showing the dedication of throwing hundreds of dollars in the garbage...Again.

Maybe you can afford to buy season tickets just to have them, that must be nice but to tell other fans who are fed up that they can't come back when times are better is just ridiculous. Get a grip, it's the team that's !@#$ing up, not the fans. :thumbsup:

Great...More super-fan #99 nonsense.

People who always bash a sports team are annoying. You know, those people (like Navy) who are always predicting doom even when the overwhelming majority of the team's actions are positive? It's tough to get along with someone THAT polarized.

The other end of that pole, (the one not inserted into the collective anus of the Buffalo sports fan), is the person that is always admonishing others for bashing a sports team. They don't complain, or they don't mind failure, or they were brought up under the ideal that management (not the customer) is always right. These people are just as annoying.

I don't mind if you want to renew/purchase season tickets, even from this team. But to call out those that can't afford to take this crap anymore as if they are somehow deficient fans, and then throwing around a bunch of conditions for them to adhere to...Pffffft!

Great...More super-fan #99 nonsense.

People who always bash a sports team are annoying. You know, those people (like Navy) who are always predicting doom even when the overwhelming majority of the team's actions are positive? It's tough to get along with someone THAT polarized.

The other end of that pole, (the one not inserted into the collective anus of the Buffalo sports fan), is the person that is always admonishing others for bashing a sports team. They don't complain, or they don't mind failure, or they were brought up under the ideal that management (not the customer) is always right. These people are just as annoying.

I don't mind if you want to renew/purchase season tickets, even from this team. But to call out those that can't afford to take this crap anymore as if they are somehow deficient fans, and then throwing around a bunch of conditions for them to adhere to...Pffffft!

:thumbsup: Great point.

I live in WPB and used to go to the Bills/Phins every year. This year I couldn't afford it, I must be a sh!tty fan even if I haven't missed a game in 9 years whether it's on TV or in person. I guess I've given up my right's as a fan...

GO BILLS

I'm cancelling my NFL Sunday Ticket! It doesn't mean I'm not ruling for the team! You get the logic? :wallbash:

Well, you are just as frustrated as everyone else! :thumbsup:

GO BILLS

By your logic, you are not a fan because you don't have season tickets. How do you support the Bills? By watching? According to you that is not good enough! And you are not buying season tickets, give me a break with your holier than thou attitude. Its very simple really. I am not going to FINANCIALLY support a team that could care less about it's fans. I will probably watch on Sundays and I will still wear my Bills hat around town but they will not get another dime.

The bottom line is the only thing that matters to old ralph. Well I for one am through donating to the cause. I can take my wife ona nice vacation every year with the money I will be saving. And to you clowns that want to buy my seasons tickets, all I can say is why haven't you bought any of the thousands that have been available every year?????? Get real.

We'll see. I'm considering club seats, but a lot will depend on what changes in price happens (if any) w/ UB tickets. If they become a lot more pricey, I'll either have to abandon the club idea and keep my seats in 123, or just forgo Bills tickets altogether.

Get either Van Miller or Paul Maquire so you'll be on the same side of the stadium as Steve and I.

GO BILLS

1. TV watches who don't spend a nickel get to be here now but I can't even after spending thousands in season ticket costs over the years, which I now will spend on something more enjoyable?

2. There is nothing stopping you from doing just that, there is no waiting list. There are plenty of seats available, so put your money where your mouth is and buy some, just to have them. And for those of us who remained here, we're really not interested in being told what to do with our season tickets from people who either don't live here or worse yet left here.

3. I like anyone reserve the right to come and go as I please!!! In fact, as an Erie County taxpayer, I've supported the Bills without consent and reserve the right as a de facto customer to always complain so long as my tax dollars go to own, maintain and operate that stadium so that miserable old retard can make his $25 mil per year.

To all who are cancelling their tix....you know you will be back next year opening day if you really love the Bills. As reactionary as we all can be they are still the Bills and that is why everyone checks out this board.

From a marketing standpoint, this is horrendous however, this could mean they go after BIG free agents and not just second tier ones recognizing the need for a big splash. Would people still be upset if they made a trade for T Gonzalez, signed A Haynesworth to go beside Stroud and drafted the kid from Wake Forest as our outside LB? There are things they absolutely need to do from a marketing standpoint and signing big ticket people will make everyone forget about this poor PR play

GO BILLS

As I posted in another link, I am not renewing. If you want mine, figure out from the Bills how you I can transfer them to you and they are yours. And this offer goes for anyone else interested in season tickets. Great aisle seats in sec 113. I will continue to root for the Bills and expect to renew my Sunday ticket.

I hope for all the Bills fans on this board, especially season ticket holders, that the Bills turn it around and become an elite team or, at least, competitive. I sincerely hope that I will rue the day that I did not renew them. I have been a lifelong fan and have endured previous misery as well as enjoyment from the Bills and I did considerable soul-searching before I made this decision having been a season ticket holder for many years. But, I see fundamental issues regarding the Bills that need to be corrected before I continue to make the season ticket commitment. I will never be a fan of any team other than the Buffalo Bills and my family and I have enough Bills items to outfit a school.

GO BILLS

Who cares if you live in NC??? What the hell does that have to do with anything? I live in Western New York. Does that make you better then me?

Does anybody else live in Western New York on this board??

GO BILLS

So why don't you do this anyway then. Put your money where your mouth is. Last time I checked there are still about 20,000 seats available even before anyone cancels. So what has stopped you in the past. I have em and I live in Virginia.

Call the Bills, I'm sure they'll get you set up.

:thumbdown: