To whomever doesnt want their season tickets next year...

Corp000085

As I posted in another link, I am not renewing. If you want mine, figure out from the Bills how you I can transfer them to you and their yours. And this offer goes for anyone else interested in season tickets. Great aisle seats in sec 113. I will continue to root for the Bills and expect to renew my Sunday ticket.

I hope for all the Bills fans on this board, especially season ticket holders, that the Bills turn it around and become an elite team or, at least, competitive. I sincerely hope that I will rue the day that I did not renew them. I have been a lifelong fan and have endured previous misery as well as enjoyment from the Bills and I did considerable soul-searching before I made this decision having been a season ticket holder for many years. But, I see fundamental issues regarding the Bills that need to be corrected before I continue to make the season ticket commitment. I will never be a fan of any team other than the Buffalo Bills and my family and I have enough Bills items to outfit a school.

Amen. I hear ya. Doesn't mean I won't be a Bills fan anymore, I just won't buy season tickets. I've been a Bills fan all my life, and this is the FIRST time I've contemplated not renewing my season tickets. The fact that they are just about to lose me means that I know others are on that fence as well. I'm grateful I can afford season tickets, but this noncaring, selfish, sell a game to Toronto act is getting old really fast.

I for one, am not willing to take much more (in terms of buying season tickets).