What is going to be your form of protest?

1,350 bucks on top of seasons is what I spend a year on the Bills......1,350 goes to gas, parking, food & drink when im there........That 1,350 will now be set aside for the my kids Christmas's, so all in all it will work out better for me if the Bills keep DJ.....

That's the spirit

Maybe "protest" is the word getting us wrapped around the axle ...not like we're taking to the streets for the liberation of Tibet or to save Darfur, so keeping Skeletor as head coach of the Bills is certainly not as big a deal in the grand scheme of things and having a winning football team is by no means a basic human right.

But, in my opinion, it is by all means appropriate to voice some sort of displeasure here....sort of like booing during a game. I don't think it's irrational for Bills fans, who have more heart and loyalty than any NFL fanbase, to feel slighted by Jauron coming back. The start of the incremental move to Toronto was the first kick to the nuts this season and this is a pretty crappy follow-on. I wouldn't classify someone who wants to corner Ralph and scream "wtf?!?!" in his mug as a whiny B word.

Yeah, I'll be honest, I threw around the "if they keep this guy at head coach, i'll go root for some other team" comments, knowing full well that since I've been here from Ferguson and Cribbs through Kay Stephenson and Speedy Neal through Levy, Kelly and Bruce and now back down to yet another helping of Dick Jauron...and I'll just keep on torturing myself in hopes of a miraculous payoff some day.

But that doesn't mean that I can't be a bit dismayed by what feels like Mr. Wilson taking Bills fans for granted and my wanting to make sure he gets the message. All of us walking away from the team essentially expedites their relocation north or west. Following the Bills, regardless of their record, has brought me a lot of enjoyment over the years..even this season had its ups and downs. Do I want to just walk away from it?

So I'm not sure what the best means of voicing displeasure is without cutting off my schnozola to spite my face....

Damn...this really blows

Maybe "protest" is the word getting us wrapped around the axle ...not like we're taking to the streets for the liberation of Tibet or to save Darfur, so keeping Skeletor as head coach of the Bills is certainly not as big a deal in the grand scheme of things and having a winning football team is by no means a basic human right.

But, in my opinion, it is by all means appropriate to voice some sort of displeasure here....sort of like booing during a game. I don't think it's irrational for Bills fans, who have more heart and loyalty than any NFL fanbase, to feel slighted by Jauron coming back. The start of the incremental move to Toronto was the first kick to the nuts this season and this is a pretty crappy follow-on. I wouldn't classify someone who wants to corner Ralph and scream "wtf?!?!" in his mug as a whiny B word.

Yeah, I'll be honest, I threw around the "if they keep this guy at head coach, i'll go root for some other team" comments, knowing full well that since I've been here from Ferguson and Cribbs through Kay Stephenson and Speedy Neal through Levy, Kelly and Bruce and now back down to yet another helping of Dick Jauron...and I'll just keep on torturing myself in hopes of a miraculous payoff some day.

But that doesn't mean that I can't be a bit dismayed by what feels like Mr. Wilson taking Bills fans for granted and my wanting to make sure he gets the message. All of us walking away from the team essentially expedites their relocation north or west. Following the Bills, regardless of their record, has brought me a lot of enjoyment over the years..even this season had its ups and downs. Do I want to just walk away from it?

So I'm not sure what the best means of voicing displeasure is without cutting off my schnozola to spite my face....

Damn...this really blows

To the OP: Take notes. That my friends is how to dissent.

Well, Kelso's Helmet...I can't argue with you. You nailed the situation on the head, and did so in quite fair fashion. I would not have argued had the original poster just said that he was not going to take to any form of legitimate protest, but rather use the internet as a medium to voice his opinion. But in the end we all can't run away from reality, since here I am typing away on a message board.

The whole we deserve better bullsh*t is just another form of liberal propoganda getting the best of you. You don't deserve better pal, you have two teams that compete in the elite leagues in their respective sports. I mentioned earlier that people who complain about blaming people come off as bitches. You can blame anyone you want, and really the person in life who seeks accountability will always be a step behind the person who doesn't.

God you sound like a gross middle manager at Wal Mart! I've been in sales for almost 15 years and have done all right for myself. But the second I come in under quota or underperform my boss wants to know why. That patience lasts one quarter and if I go two in a row, I might as well start lookin! Now imagine if I underperformed (and thats being nice) 9 YEARS IN A ROW? That is what the Bills have done and I have finally decided to hold them accountable for being subpar, underperforming losers who put forth NO EFFORT OR WILL TO WIN! Holding people accountable is the basis for any society, thats why are Country is in such a mess!

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

-Albert Einstein

To the OP: Take notes. That my friends is how to dissent.

Well, Kelso's Helmet...I can't argue with you. You nailed the situation on the head, and did so in quite fair fashion. I would not have argued had the original poster just said that he was not going to take to any form of legitimate protest, but rather use the internet as a medium to voice his opinion. But in the end we all can't run away from reality, since here I am typing away on a message board.

Indeedy. So I reckon that's the move for those of us feeling like malcontents. Load up the message boards, vote on ESPN polls that put Jauron's approval rating at 12%, call sports radio shows, send e-mails to Bill Simmons, whatever. Put a paper bag over your head and boo during the game, hold up signs on national TV during games calling for Jauron to go. A full stadium full of angry, booing fans says more than an empty one.

The power of the purse is limited in this case, since the purse can be filled shortly thereafter with Canadian Dollars. Ralph has us by the short curlies.

Like the Stork so eloquently said in Animal House... "What the hell we s'pose to do, ya moron?"

Indeedy. So I reckon that's the move for those of us feeling like malcontents. Load up the message boards, vote on ESPN polls that put Jauron's approval rating at 12%, call sports radio shows, send e-mails to Bill Simmons, whatever. Put a paper bag over your head and boo during the game, hold up signs on national TV during games calling for Jauron to go. A full stadium full of angry, booing fans says more than an empty one.

The power of the purse is limited in this case, since the purse can be filled shortly thereafter with Canadian Dollars. Ralph has us by the short curlies.

Like the Stork so eloquently said in Animal House... "What the hell we s'pose to do, ya moron?"

Well to quote Dean Wormer from that great movie, Ralph will be getting "ZERO POINT ZERO" of my money.

God you sound like a gross middle manager at Wal Mart! I've been in sales for almost 15 years and have done all right for myself. But the second I come in under quota or underperform my boss wants to know why. That patience lasts one quarter and if I go two in a row, I might as well start lookin! Now imagine if I underperformed (and thats being nice) 9 YEARS IN A ROW? That is what the Bills have done and I have finally decided to hold them accountable for being subpar, underperforming losers who put forth NO EFFORT OR WILL TO WIN! Holding people accountable is the basis for any society, thats why are Country is in such a mess!

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

-Albert Einstein

That wasn't a very related response to what I had said. You typed that out as if I was unaware that our team had missed the playoffs for 9 years. As for the accountability thing...I'm going to leave it alone. If you'd like to start a threat in the PPP board, I'll gladly discuss.

I agree, not renewing season tickets is a fair form of protest....

Excitement, hope, and actual performance/entertainment will bring those sales back. The onus SHOULD be on an organization to provide those things. Right now, we don't get those things, and the fans don't OWE it to an organization worth $800 million to keep drinking the kool aid and spending their hard earned money.

Empty seats, and low merchandise sales should send a message. Conversely, if the Bills do well and make it to the playoffs, I'm sure profitability should rise...

I live in Charlotte, NC and I have been buying the Sunday ticket (350.00) so that I can catch all the Bills games the past 10 years. I will not be renewing my subscription anymore. The Bills will need to put a better product on the field before I blow anymore money on this joke of a team. How could Ralph not fire Jauron; what a mess!!!

I live in Charlotte, NC and I have been buying the Sunday ticket (350.00) so that I can catch all the Bills games the past 10 years. I will not be renewing my subscription anymore. The Bills will need to put a better product on the field before I blow anymore money on this joke of a team. How could Ralph not fire Jauron; what a mess!!!

I am not renewing my Sunday Ticket either. NFL Football is entertainment nothing more. Would you keep going to see a lousy band every time they came to town just because you always had in the past? The Bills are a lousy band folks with an incompetent conductor and manager.

I have been a fan since 1960. My heart just isn't with the Bills right now.

Jim Pell City, AL

I have lived outside WNY for the last ~20 years and make a trip back each Fall to attend at least 1 game (sometimes 2 games) with family & friends. At this point, enough is enough. No more. A relationship is two-sided, Mr. Wilson! Mr Wilson has, in effect, pulled out of a relationship with his fan base.....and as a result, this fan has effectively terminated his yearly trip(s) to attend game(s). Thanks for the memories.