we are the new cincinnati bengals of the 90's

loyal2dagame

i can see the comparison. bengals had a good coach in the 80's with wyche, the bills had a good coach at the time in levy/phillips. when those coaches were replaced, both teams brought in enept useless coaches....bungles had david shula, followed by bruce coslet and dick lebeau. the bills had greg williams followed by meathead marlarky. the bungles now have marvin lewis who was suppost to be a good coach and bring the team back to a respectful level, and he did do that if only for one season. the bills have dick whom make us sick with poor clock management, horrible play calls, and is too soft on the players.

so to recap, both teams have had former head coaches who proved to suck, both teams have hired offensive and defensive cordinators with no head coaching history, and both teams had a couple of dick's as coaches.

the bungles were the laughing stock of the league for over 10 years, and as luck would have it, ralph wilson has had success in turning the bills into the same.

fire everyone!!!!!! save for bobby april

i can see the comparison. bengals had a good coach in the 80's with wyche, the bills had a good coach at the time in levy/phillips. when those coaches were replaced, both teams brought in enept useless coaches....bungles had david shula, followed by bruce coslet and dick lebeau. the bills had greg williams followed by meathead marlarky. the bungles now have marvin lewis who was suppost to be a good coach and bring the team back to a respectful level, and he did do that if only for one season. the bills have dick whom make us sick with poor clock management, horrible play calls, and is too soft on the players.

so to recap, both teams have had former head coaches who proved to suck, both teams have hired offensive and defensive cordinators with no head coaching history, and both teams had a couple of dick's as coaches.

the bungles were the laughing stock of the league for over 10 years, and as luck would have it, ralph wilson has had success in turning the bills into the same.

fire everyone!!!!!! save for bobby april

I think that comparing us to the Bengals is really a big slight......on them.

But in the owrds of ralph wilson the bengal have more "talent" :angry:

Ralph never said the Bengals have more talent. Just because at one point in his life he said the word "talent" doesn't mean you can add it to the end of any sentence and attribute those words to him. Oterwise we could play all sorts of games... in the words of Ralph Wilson all posters on TSW have no "talent".

I still wonder why LeBeau was such a crappy coach - he is a helluva DC. I would take him back as a DC in a minute.

Ralph never said the Bengals have more talent. Just because at one point in his life he said the word "talent" doesn't mean you can add it to the end of any sentence and attribute those words to him. Oterwise we could play all sorts of games... in the words of Ralph Wilson all posters on TSW have no "talent".

Ralph states we dont have "talented" players. Cincantti does have "talented" players

I can quote any word that ralph states and its a quote from ralph!!! :thumbsup: