Wednesday is decision day

jahnyc

lol what's there to decide? 0-6 in the AFC EAST 2-8 in the last 10 games. Epic coaching failures along the way. Poor game time situational awareness. If Jauron isn't fired it's just another case of an old man who's out of touch with what it takes to win in the NFL

Or maybe they are sorting out the termination details since no one on this board actually knows anything about the language of the contract extension...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jauron is gone. If he was staying, Ralph would have announced it today. You don't keep a coach who is staying twisting in the wind. Bobby April should be our next head coach. The guy is creative and smart, and actually shows emotion. And he knows the talent or lack of talent on this roster. Mark it down here fella's.

Amazing. Its going to take 3 meetings for 3 straight days between Ralph, his marketing man, his semi-retired (in his mind) director of college scouting, and his treasurer, in order to decide if DJ should stay or go. No wonder this organization is a constant loser. :sick:

Amazing. Its going to take 3 meetings for 3 straight days between Ralph, his marketing man, his semi-retired (in his mind) director of college scouting, and his treasurer, in order to decide if DJ should stay or go. No wonder this organization is a constant loser. :censored:

He couldn't wait to sign him up for a three year extension. I remember thinking that it was a really weird time to extend a guy who had only one winning season in seven as a head coach. I guess he thought that Jauron's price was skyrocketing so he bought on the up tick right before the bottom dropped out. That extension was sheer stupidity. Hey, let me jump the gun to save a few shillings! This extension mess serves you right Ralph. Can we at least see a winning season from the guy before you show him the money?! I bet that Jason Peters was so very happy to see Ralph throwing money at Jauron in mid-season while he was being treated as a greedy ingrate for wanting an increase in his low budget salary.

Amazing. Its going to take 3 meetings for 3 straight days between Ralph, his marketing man, his semi-retired (in his mind) director of college scouting, and his treasurer, in order to decide if DJ should stay or go. No wonder this organization is a constant loser. :censored:

I believe that they are trying to figure out the cheapest way to force DJ out w/out having to pay him. Probably some ultimatums about who he has to fire, knowing that DJ won't go there. They've probably given him (DJ) a buy-out offer that he has to respond to by Weds....Remember, Ralph's main confidant is his ACCOUNTANT, Jeff Littman. And his second in command is a marketing man. So of the top 3 guys (RW, Littman, and Brandon, NONE are football men. This will not end well, no matter if DJ stays or goes. Ralph will always insist on final say over everything, and no top flight football man would need to come here under that prerequisite. I think Modrak will take over as GM, but he has been shakey lately too, so...More of the same coming, I'm afraid...