Bad Things Happen in "3's"

DeeRay

Yeha, Bush has been so wonderful for this country in hte last four years...let's count some of the ways...

1. Took a budget surplus and turned it into a massive deficit

2. Wants to drill for oil in Alaska for his big oil friends benefit

3. Despite proof that we've moved closer to the end of the oil era than previously predicted due in large part to SUV useage, Bush only proposes a 1.5 mpg increase in all SUVS by 2007. Good going a-hole.

4. Supports the death penalty, despite the fact that killing someone costs as much as 10 times what it costs to keep them in jail. Not that this rocket scientist and noble prize winning economist can understand that.

5. Continues to push a national missile defense, a wasteful project started when Russia was a threat, which it no longer is.

6. Oh yeah, something about 1100 dead soldiers....

I can go on and on but this guy has done squat that's benefited anyone making less than $1 million a year.

I'm not saying Kerry is the answer either but I am saying is this mumbling, bumbling retard has had his 4 years. Time to go...........

bla bla bla... lets see how long it takes this post to be moved to the ppp.

Yeha, Bush has been so wonderful for this country in hte last four years...let's count some of the ways...

3. Despite proof that we've moved closer to the end of the oil era than previously predicted due in large part to SUV useage, Bush only proposes a 1.5 mpg increase in all SUVS by 2007. Good going a-hole.

4. Supports the death penalty, despite the fact that killing someone costs as much as 10 times what it costs to keep them in jail. Not that this rocket scientist and noble prize winning economist can understand that.

5. Continues to push a national missile defense, a wasteful project started when Russia was a threat, which it no longer is.

I can go on and on but this guy has done squat that's benefited anyone making less than $1 million a year.

I'm not saying Kerry is the answer either but I am saying is this mumbling, bumbling retard has had his 4 years. Time to go...........

I find it ironic that people are compelled to defend the President's intelligence.

The guy that allegedly graduated from Yale doesn't know the meaning of the word "vociferously" and refers to the "internets".

Dudes, he's dumber than a bag of hammers.

90696[/snapback]

Who is defending his intelligence?

90682[/snapback]

DING!! I think your Hot Pockets are done.

So your comfortable with a President with the intellect of a ninth grader?

I'm not!

90724[/snapback]

So all those chain e mails about how he has an 86 IQ must be true then right? The folks at Yale simply admitted him because of his father and then he passed their courses because his father swooped in and did all the work right?

I'm not!

90724[/snapback]

How many 9th graders do you know that can fly a jet? And what exactly is it about Kerry that convinces you that he's smarter? That he marries rich or sits on his ass for 19 years in the Senate basically doing nothing?

I'm not!

90724[/snapback]

You didn't answer my question. Want to try again, or are you going to continue to try to deflect?

So all those chain e mails about how he has an 86 IQ must be true then right?    The folks at Yale simply admitted him because of his father and then he passed their courses because his father swooped in and did all the work right?

90728[/snapback]

I'm a special education teacher...an IQ of 86 would represent a probably learning disability......

How many 9th graders do you know that can fly a jet? And what exactly is it about Kerry that convinces you that he's smarter? That he marries rich or sits on his ass for 19 years in the Senate basically doing nothing?

90737[/snapback]

From my 20 years experience in the Navy....oh thats right George, I was not a coward..I served....those planes pretty much fly themselves.

Wants to drill for oil in Alaska for his big oil friends benefit

Or does he want to reduce our dependency on others for oil?

"Oh, but I don't want to hurt the wildlife!"

Yeah, whatever. Let the clubbings begin.