Bad Things Happen in "3's"

DeeRay

Yeha, Bush has been so wonderful for this country in hte last four years...let's count some of the ways...

1. Took a budget surplus and turned it into a massive deficit

2. Wants to drill for oil in Alaska for his big oil friends benefit

3. Despite proof that we've moved closer to the end of the oil era than previously predicted due in large part to SUV useage, Bush only proposes a 1.5 mpg increase in all SUVS by 2007. Good going a-hole.

4. Supports the death penalty, despite the fact that killing someone costs as much as 10 times what it costs to keep them in jail. Not that this rocket scientist and noble prize winning economist can understand that.

5. Continues to push a national missile defense, a wasteful project started when Russia was a threat, which it no longer is.

6. Oh yeah, something about 1100 dead soldiers....

I can go on and on but this guy has done squat that's benefited anyone making less than $1 million a year.

I'm not saying Kerry is the answer either but I am saying is this mumbling, bumbling retard has had his 4 years. Time to go...........

90682[/snapback]

1. There was no budget surplus. Creative accounting and media sponsored MYTH created it and lemmings believe it. The government was still stealing money from the Social Security surplus and spending it. I won't argue that the government isn't fiscally responsible, but it hasn't been since the 16th Amendment was ratified.

2. Anytime you want a tour of ANWR, let me know. I'll get you there. You can let me know how you feel about tundra that is under cover of snow and ice for 10 months a year. One more little tidbit for the environmental lemmings: Ice roads cannot be built in this state until the temperature is colder than -20 F. Guess how pristine ANWR looks at that temperature? Guess how much wildlife is there?

Prudhoe's caribou population has more than doubled since oil exploration began there.

The state of Alaska has charged GreenPeace for operating in Alaska waters without an oil spill prevention plan and not having filed fiscal responsibility paperwork.

3. A one mile per gallon increase in efficiency would reduce America's oil dependence by six BILLION gallons, 9 BILLION dollars, 15 MILLION tons of global warming gases and would reduce the trade deficit by up to $3.6 billion each year (EPA). Or we could keep doing nothing.

5. Missile defense is expensive but has little to do with Russia. Get out a protractor and draw a circle sometime from the West Coast.

The government doesn't do much that benefits the little guy. We spend more on Medicare and Medicade combined than we do on the DOD. Yet 44,000,000 people still don't have insurance. Government isn't solving the problem, it's causing it.

I find it ironic that people are compelled to defend the President's intelligence.

The guy that allegedly graduated from Yale doesn't know the meaning of the word "vociferously" and refers to the "internets".

Dudes, he's dumber than a bag of hammers.

90696[/snapback]

Apparently there is more than one internet. Honest.

I find it ironic that people are compelled to defend the President's intelligence.

The guy that allegedly graduated from Yale doesn't know the meaning of the word "vociferously" and refers to the "internets".

Dudes, he's dumber than a bag of hammers.

90696[/snapback]

At least he married well