what would you rather see the bills draft

Drew026

Are we seriously considering drafting another top-10 pick safety?

Who let Jauron on this Board???

Get Him out!!! :unsure:

Seriously...I'm guessing the days of the Bills taking a Safety in the Top 10 are over...I could be wrong, but it's hard to believe it could happen again...

I think The Bills will take the BPRA in Round #1 next Year...The Best Pass Rusher Available... :doh:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A Center and George Selvie (USF) in the Third or Fourth Round http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml...p;ATCLID=216901!

Selvie is a very good DE, however, I doubt he'll last to the third, I see him coming off the board sometime in the second round if not sooner

I'm torn. I our d line right now except for the interior. We need a legit pass rusher and I've fallen in love with everette brown from florida stat but I also wouldn't mind having that freak safety from usc taylor mays

Good post Drew. A safety at #11 would be a great idea, but if we can't find the right one, I think we should grab the best, or second best corner available.

Deja vu???

You know Rich, I can understand how fans who waste less time than us on football place most of their emphasis on the quarterback position. This is what they are fed by the media.

Bills fans are different. We are so beaten to s :unsure: t by the collection of losers who run our team that some can see this mess and actually think that another #11 defensive back would help this team. The younger fans have seen us do little else.

The really sad part is that the OP is probably right. If Dick Levy is still here in April (and i fully expect him to be), he will ignore our pleas and draft a first roumd defensive back. Bank on it.

You know Rich, I can understand how fans who waste less time than us on football place most of their emphasis on the quarterback position. This is what they are fed by the media.

Bills fans are different. We are so beaten to s :unsure: t by the collection of losers who run our team that some can see this mess and actually think that another #11 defensive back would help this team. The younger fans have seen us do little else.

The really sad part is that the OP is probably right. If Dick Levy is still here in April (and i fully expect him to be), he will ignore our pleas and draft a first roumd defensive back. Bank on it.

William, you know you're one of my favorite posters here on the Wall. Thing is, in regard to this issue, you offer up no solutions in terms of who you think they should draft; all you do is criticize the team for drafting first round D backs. Like you, I wish they'd go after a stud player up front or two, but that hasn't worked out to be the case. So be it. We'll just have to agonize through the process yet again, unless the team realizes they need to do something up front to solidify themselves.

Now, if we come out of Round 1 w/ a stud pass rusher or stud O lineman, maybe then we'll hear the end of this D back bickering. Then again, if we do draft the next Derrick Harvey (how's that working out, Jags?) or Winston Justice (Philly's still waiting...), then what?

William, you know you're one of my favorite posters here on the Wall. Thing is, in regard to this issue, you offer up no solutions in terms of who you think they should draft; all you do is criticize the team for drafting first round D backs. Like you, I wish they'd go after a stud player up front or two, but that hasn't worked out to be the case. So be it. We'll just have to agonize through the process yet again, unless the team realizes they need to do something up front to solidify themselves.

Now, if we come out of Round 1 w/ a stud pass rusher or stud O lineman, maybe then we'll hear the end of this D back bickering. Then again, if we do draft the next Derrick Harvey (how's that working out, Jags?) or Winston Justice (Philly's still waiting...), then what?

It is early for me to name exact players who I would draft. I watch mostly Alabama games, and they have a great OC and LT. I don't know who the right guard is, but he looks good too.

With the stupid defense that we employ, I am wary of 257 pound defensive ends. It would seem to me that we would need bigger ones who can contain the outside, and these guys are few and far between. We also need at least 1 DT because all we have is Stroud.

In summary, we need to enter 09 with a new center, guard, defensive tackle, and defensive end. At OG and DT, we probably need 2 of them because we have absolutely no depth. We also need a credible tight end.

Dick Levy had 3 years to adress this. The needs have barely changes from 06.

PS: As for the past, I seem to remember tossing names like Trueblood, Mangold, Ware and Joseph out there before the drafts. :unsure: