Winds of Change

Pass the Pipe

My sources from in and around the organization have Wilson firing Jauron by Wednesday at the latest. Wilson is very upset about the collapse and he is having a hard time dealing with the Dolphins immediate success. We will see.

That said, pictures worth a 1000 words:

1.) Whitner getting laid out by a journeyman back, "so much for backing up the playoffs declaration"

2.) How about the $49 million dollar left guard giving up another game changing sack; "nice job Marv"

3.) How did Poz sell so many shirts in Buffalo?

4.) Edwards wearing a glove on his throwing hand, a real tough AFC East guy?

5.) Laugh, but we might actually take another secondary player in the first round, Travis Mays, USC, because we don't have a competent safety on the roster. Have Whitner and Simpson come close to intercepting a ball this year?

6.) Dick Jauron wearing a headset, in Las Vegas that immediate translates into +4 points

I can go on and on.

Happy New Years

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson is very upset about the collapse and he is having a hard time dealing with the Dolphins immediate success. W

I can actually see that...Ralph has been such a Johnny come lately, well, lately, that it wouldn't surprise me that he's more likely to blow it up now after watching what Miami did.

Except for criticizing Edwards' use of gloves, your points are pretty much correct. I couldn't care less about gloves; even Brady used to wear them. If the guy feels more comfortable wearing them, so be it.

Forget about gloves, how about Edwards just sucking as usual against a good defense?

Forget about gloves, how about Edwards just sucking as usual against a good defense?

Bobo did you attend the festivities in Orchard Park this afternoon?

Part of the fieldhouse roof came off the winds were so strong.

Because you at most watched this game from home, I find your opinion here to be severely lacking.

Sincerely,

The wind.

My sources from in and around the organization have Wilson firing Jauron by Wednesday at the latest. Wilson is very upset about the collapse and he is having a hard time dealing with the Dolphins immediate success. We will see.

1.) Whitner getting laid out by a journeyman back, "so much for backing up the playoffs declaration"

2.) How about the $49 million dollar left guard giving up another game changing sack; "nice job Marv"

3.) How did Poz sell so many shirts in Buffalo?

4.) Edwards wearing a glove on his throwing hand, a real tough AFC East guy?

5.) Laugh, but we might actually take another secondary player in the first round, Travis Mays, USC, because we don't have a competent safety on the roster. Have Whitner and Simpson come close to intercepting a ball this year?

6.) Dick Jauron wearing a headset, in Las Vegas that immediate translates into +4 points

I can go on and on.

Happy New Years

Call me skeptical but I'm not sure of your credibility with your vague reference to "my sources". I mean, is one of your souces the bar hop for Wilson's luxury box because that would be pretty reliable. Maybe your source is a parking attendant who warmed up Russ Brandon's car. Surely your "sources" are more credible than those of a John Clayton, Chris Mortenson, Adam Schefter, Mike Florio or any other one of these other assclowns who refer to "my sources." Can't wait to see the Pass the Pipe segment on ESPN.

That aside your observations are astute. Trent Edwards has not figured out how to play in the cold. Last week in Denver only his left hand was gloved. Today both were gloved. You would think after two years he would have figured what system works best and stuck with it. Oh wait, Jauron has the team practice indoors.

3.) How did Poz sell so many shirts in Buffalo? 4.) Edwards wearing a glove on his throwing hand, a real tough AFC East guy?

I can go on and on.

Happy New Years

:unsure:<_< Hey Pipe, you are pretty funny when you're not trying to organize first quarter walk-outs. Points 2 & 3 are my hotpoints right about now. Dockery and Poz really have sucked this year, and these two guys were supposed to be two of our best players. If Wilson really is upset, and fires Dick, he better send Modrak and Guy out the door with him.

Call me skeptical but I'm not sure of your credibility with your vague reference to "my sources". I mean, is one of your souces the bar hop for Wilson's luxury box because that would be pretty reliable. Maybe your source is a parking attendant who warmed up Russ Brandon's car. Surely your "sources" are more credible than those of a John Clayton, Chris Mortenson, Adam Schefter, Mike Florio or any other one of these other assclowns who refer to "my sources." Can't wait to see the Pass the Pipe segment on ESPN.

That aside your observations are astute. Trent Edwards has not figured out how to play in the cold. Last week in Denver only his left hand was gloved. Today both were gloved. You would think after two years he would have figured what system works best and stuck with it. Oh wait, Jauron has the team practice indoors.

Why do we practice exclusively indoors before home games? Might DJ be guilty of coddling the players? Do the Pats practice indoors?

Was he really that bad, given the circumstances? I thought he did pretty well. He had accuracy on most passes and played well, I think, once the coaches finally gave him an opportunity. He can't help bad play calling.

:unsure:<_< Hey Pipe, you are pretty funny when you're not trying to organize first quarter walk-outs. Points 2 & 3 are my hotpoints right about now. Dockery and Poz really have sucked this year, and these two guys were supposed to be two of our best players. If Wilson really is upset, and fires Dick, he better send Modrak and Guy out the door with him.

VJ, you are not going to laugh when this guy gets fired.

he did good when given the opportunity-outside of a fumble on a blindside sack-he played better than the opposing QB. How did he suck today?

I can't understand anyone saying a QB that put up ZERO POINTS not only played well but better than the opposing QB that put up 13 POINTS, that is just CRAZY.

I am not blaming anything on him, I just don't feel this guy is tough enough for us in the long run.

Well you better be prepared to give him another year cause I don't see them going in a different direction. As a matter of fact the smart play would be to bring in a guy like Griese as a back-up for pretty short money on a one or two year deal and back him up.

I call BS. Anyone who has reliable sources "in and around the organization" write their findings in newspapers, not on message boards.

Based on his past posts, I don't think Pipe has any sources anywhere. But, it wouldn't surprise me if Jauron was gone this week.