LA and the NFL

swede316

Did we?...I don't remember seeing it.

90463[/snapback]

It was discussed yesterday. Many people here think if they ignore it, it will go away. Bills are going no where as long as Ralph Wilson is alive. After his death, which hopefully is many years from now, all bets are off regardless what the ostrichs say.

It was discussed yesterday.  Many people here think if they ignore it, it will go away.  Bills are going no where as long as Ralph Wilson is alive.  After his death, which hopefully is many years from now, all bets are off regardless what the ostrichs say.

90492[/snapback]

AHAHAHAHA, "MANY YEARS FROM NOW" HE SAYS!!!

wooooo, you kill me, and the shape old ralphy is in, laughing this hard would kill him too.

i love the bills more than anything in the world(sadly and honestly) but when he goes, which will be soon, so go the Bills, his daughters live in LA!

We're a HORRIBLE team, in a HORRIBLE market, with HORRIBLE logos/jerseys(as far as marketing goes)

But look at the bright side, McGahee's starting this weekend

yeesh

I only posted this because it was an ESPN article...but you're right....some peeps Ostritch approach won't cut it as far as keeping the team here forever...Now is the time to be recruiting new potential owners who wll keep the team here.....I'm not posting this to be a prick...I would probally go into a suicidal depression if the Bills left Buffalo.

exactly!

its like that HIV test i keep putting off.

my t-cell count isnt getting any better, but i figure as long as i ignore it im not sick!

Chargers, Saints, Vikes are all candidates to move to LA. If the Bills ever got moved somewhere it would be luncacy. If you think Cleveland held a grudge against Modell.....Bills fans would absolutely destroy the person(s) who moved our team.

Chargers, Saints, Vikes are all candidates to move to LA.  If the Bills ever got moved somewhere it would be luncacy.  If you think Cleveland held a grudge against Modell.....Bills fans would absolutely destroy the person(s) who moved our team.

90694[/snapback]

I would put the Bills in there as well. They are the smallest market team in the NFL. It is a business, There is no loyalty and honestly nobody but the 300,000 people in Buffalo would even care.

I was Born and raised in Buffalo and have been a die hard Bills fan for life. With that said I got out several years ago and honestly will never move back. I love the city, but the weather and job market SUCK! If the Bills do move I will still follow them wherever they go.

I think the bottom line is, any time there is mention of another city getting a NFL team, and as long as RW is still alive and kicking, which also means there is doubt to who will be the new owner, will they want to stay in Buffalo, etc...there will always be at least a little speculation regarding the future of the Bills.