clear Patriot cheating and ref complicity at end of first half

Fewell733

Pats intentionally cheap shot a player away from the ball to cause a scrum and Pats defenders lying on the field and not getting up delaying the setting of the ball. It clearly should have been a delay of game penalty against them.

Ultimately it didn't really matter cause we couldn't score enough and Preston shouldn't have gotten involved but that was as bad as it gets. those cheaters get away with literally anything.

Wouldn't have been an issue had the BILLS not decided to RUN THE DAMN BALL with ZERO timeouts and 22 seconds on the clock. You can't coach stupid - but you can be stupid.

No, I think that stupid can be taught....see Bills Preston....

Wouldn't have been an issue had the BILLS not decided to RUN THE DAMN BALL with ZERO timeouts and 22 seconds on the clock. You can't coach stupid - but you can be stupid.

yeah it was stupid to be in that position but cheating is still cheating. maybe its more like belichick knows better how to take advantage of referee incompetence than anyone else. but the fact that they are the league darlings and CBS Sports has a major stake in their success.....

Pats intentionally cheap shot a player away from the ball to cause a scrum and Pats defenders lying on the field and not getting up delaying the setting of the ball. It clearly should have been a delay of game penalty against them.

Ultimately it didn't really matter cause we couldn't score enough and Preston shouldn't have gotten involved but that was as bad as it gets. those cheaters get away with literally anything.

Really? It's the Pats fault that Preston bit? Really? That's the way the game is played, you can either be a man and realize there are bigger things going on around you or you can be a stupid :wallbash: and act like you have a pair. Preston looked bush to me today and he cost us points, not the Pats. I trust him even less on the field then I did previously due to his malfunction. You can't have a moron at C. It's like Fowler's got the brains and Preston has the skill, either way we're screwed. Put them together and maybe you'd have a decent center.

yeah it was stupid to be in that position but cheating is still cheating. maybe its more like belichick knows better how to take advantage of referee incompetence than anyone else. but the fact that they are the league darlings and CBS Sports has a major stake in their success.....

:wallbash:

Really? It's the Pats fault that Preston bit? Really? That's the way the game is played, you can either be a man and realize there are bigger things going on around you or you can be a stupid :wallbash: and act like you have a pair. Preston looked bush to me today and he cost us points, not the Pats. I trust him even less on the field then I did previously due to his malfunction. You can't have a moron at C. It's like Fowler's got the brains and Preston has the skill, either way we're screwed. Put them together and maybe you'd have a decent center.

Since the team needed to kick a field goal before time expired, why didn't they line up to attempt the kick?

The refs would have been forced to stop the clock if the Bills were ready and the PAts were stalling

no it wasnt, the Bills running the ball with 22 seconds left in the half, no timeouts and a ton of wind was beyond stupid

stop cryin about the refs

Since the team needed to kick a field goal before time expired, why didn't they line up to attempt the kick?

The refs would have been forced to stop the clock if the Bills were ready and the PAts were stalling

Half of the team was running off the field. The other half were trying to get Preston off the field. Everyone's a freakin' victim.

"The Pats did this" or "The Pats did that", Boo Hoo It's the way the game is played. If you're the Bills and you know the Pats are cheaters then be on the lookout for them cheating and don't fall for the trap. This is solely on Preston IMO.

i keep hearing that word "scrum" on the postgame shows and now i am seeing it here. please cease and desist, as the the clusterfkuk we saw at the end of the first half is an insult to real scrums everywhere....a fekking disgrace is what it was, not a "scrum."

this is a scrum.

This is clearly the reason we lost the game. Not the fact that we called a run play with 22 seconds left in the first half and zero timeouts. Or not the fact that the time management for the 2 minute drill was absolutely obsurd. Or the play calling, or the execution, or the coaching...