Cowboys vs Eagles

RayFinkle

How 'bout them Cowboys???

I do feel a bit bad for Wade, though

Did you see the shot of him with his hair messed up (without a headset)? Pretty sad.

I don't even think the team is listening to him anymore. He called out the punt team and Romo sent them off the field and called his own play.

Should be a good game.

Yes, it was a good game. In fact, it was a GREAT game. The camera shots of Jerry Scumbag Jones were simply priceless. :lol:

Plus, on the other channel we had Chad Pennington (QB rating of 113) beating the punching bag formerly known as Brett Favre and another of his 3 INT performances. Watching the Jets and Pats* get KO'd from the playoffs was pretty enjoyable.

In fact, other than the pathetic Bills, I can't remember a more enjoyable Sunday of football; great games and highly satisfying results.

Oh boy Miami in playoffs-wish I could turn cartwheels and spit jelly beans.

Yes, it was a good game. In fact, it was a GREAT game. The camera shots of Jerry Scumbag Jones were simply priceless. :lol:

Plus, on the other channel we had Chad Pennington (QB rating of 113) beating the punching bag formerly known as Brett Favre and another of his 3 INT performances. Watching the Jets and Pats* get KO'd from the playoffs was pretty enjoyable.

In fact, other than the pathetic Bills, I can't remember a more enjoyable Sunday of football; great games and highly satisfying results.

I repete.