50 MPH winds, temperatures in the high 30's or 40's

DIE HARD 1967

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro, there is a thread athat just started about it being JP's last day in Buffalo. Now would be a good time to grab some sort of flag and lead the parade of love puppies. Crayonz can play the trombone, and you can all wear his jersey. :doh::rolleyes::doh:

lol

A friend in Clarence just texted me and said WNY just lost power?

Did he really say "WNY lost power"? All of WNY? So far, I've communicated with 4 different people (in different places in WNY) who all have power.

Did he really say "WNY lost power"? All of WNY? So far, I've communicated with 4 different people (in different places in WNY) who all have power.

Kenmore has power..I am using it as we type..I wouldnt be surprised if it went out though the winds are really strong and seem to be getting stronger

Bro, there is a thread athat just started about it being JP's last day in Buffalo. Now would be a good time to grab some sort of flag and lead the parade of love puppies. Crayonz can play the trombone, and you can all wear his jersey. :doh::rolleyes::ph34r:

Yeah, I just saw it - knew all the JP-haters would 'take the bait'!

Pretty hysterical when all it takes is poking a little fun at Trentie to draw out the most vitriolic anti-JP spew! :doh:

I hope Dick and Turk remembered to get the Kleenex UltraSoft Tissues w/Lotion - they'll be wiping Trentie's nose all afternoon, and we wouldn't want any game-ending chafing!

Are you a generator salesman? :rolleyes:

:doh:

Actually, it's the kind of remark that strikes me as something a NYC/Long Island native might make if the power was out in their dorm room at UB, or hotel room, if they were visiting the Buffalo area.

:rolleyes:

Actually, it's the kind of remark that strikes me as something a NYC/Long Island native might make if the power was out in their dorm room at UB, or hotel room, if they were visiting the Buffalo area.

I have power in Lancaster Deano. My neighbors fence just blew over to this other guys house. This is wild. I am sure the anti trentites will make fun of him today because he can not throw for 300 yrds in 60 mph winds.

I have power in Lancaster Deano. My neighbors fence just blew over to this other guys house. This is wild. I am sure the anti trentites will make fun of him today because he can not throw for 300 yrds in 60 mph winds.

The Vikings play in a dome, and they are built for this weather more than we are.

You must be having a rough day today. I mean, with your pin up boy will be gone. Oh, the agony! :rolleyes::w00t::doh::ph34r:

Keep insulting Trent. It is funny sometimes, but stock up on Kleenexes because your true love will be on a plane out of here in just a few hours and you must dry the tears. Wait.....never mind, you won't need as many tissues. :doh:

I am no fan of Clean up the city boy, but I do find it sad that on his last day of clean up, the papers will be hard to pick up because they will be blowing down the street so fast.

Do you think the wind will even be strong enough to blow the highlights out of Trent's hair? He might be worried about it and it could hurt his play. He is probably consulting Redbook right now to see if there is a safeguard he can put in place. Maybe a hairnet would work.

I can see making fun of Trent's girlishness or his fear of the cold but you can't knock him for this. This will be the worst weather in the history of the franchise. And this is the third time in his short career will face the worst weather in the history of the franchise.

And if he doesn't perform well, and looks like a deer in the headlights, some will point out that this is a "once in a lifetime" windy game. The fact is that the weather in Buffalo (and several other Northeast cities) gets bad...real bad...at times in December. A team that plays, outside, in Buffalo, should be the kind of team that CAN play outside in bad weather.

I don't think Trent has to throw the ball all over field to pass the weather test...he just needs to look confident, and handle the weather with poise. I want the Bills QB to look less befuddled by the weather/wind than the QB on the opposing team. Part of that goes to experience in weather and part goes to coaching, IMO. (Part also goes to arm strength and ability to adjust throws in the weather.)

Trent looked pretty good (after another shaky start) last week in the cold. Hopefully, he goes glove-free again (on his throwing hand) and delivers another worthy performance. Ideally, the Bills run the ball 40+ times today.

I can see making fun of Trent's girlishness or his fear of the cold but you can't knock him for this. This will be the worst weather in the history of the franchise. And this is the third time in his short career will face the worst weather in the history of the franchise.

:rolleyes:

Exactly. That BS has to stop.