Rivers or Cassel

Ennjay

I'm in my league championship game tomorrow. Rivers leads the league and is at home in perfect weather, but Cassel has . . . us.

Who do I go with?

Easy.. Rivers. He's playing the Broncos & he's on fire. They are playing for the win and the weather will be much better in San Diego than in Buffalo. It will be a shoot-out. You never know what team for the Bills will show up. But the Broncos' D reminded us how bad they are when they played last week.

(FYI - I have Rivers on my fantasy team and he's been a must-start every week.)

First time the Chargers and Broncos played, Rivers ripped 'em up for 377 yards and 3 TDs. This time, he'll be pissed about the way that game ended, it's win-or-go-home time, and Champ Bailey still isn't at full speed.

First time the Bills and Pats played, Cassel threw for 234 with no TDs. This time, there's a forecast for a 30mph wind from the SW, which should set up that lovely swirling effect we all know and love ... but one Cassel has never played in. Good day to run the ball, and the Pats' running game has been outstanding lately.

Easy call.

I'm in my league championship game tomorrow. Rivers leads the league and is at home in perfect weather, but Cassel has . . . us.

Who do I go with?

Rivers at home against a bad Denver defense in nice weather

what kind of a fantasy league has its championship in week 17