Jauron's extention may have an 8-8 clause

DIE HARD 1967

Riiiight, because the Pat's haven't proven they can recover from coach and player loss. Snap out of it, we can't always rely on other teams getting worse, we should have the mentality that we're competing against top level competition no matter what. Then maybe we'll have a winning team in Buffalo.

Good luck getting that message across...Far too many Bills Fans have seen mediocrity so long it's become their security blanket...Or their blanky...That soft warm, cuddly thing You hug at night that makes everything OK...So soft and secure that 8-8 seems like triumph! So warm and fuzzy that maybe just maybe the Players can gather around a Camp Fire with the Coach they love ever so much, hold hands, sing Kum By Ya, have a circle jerk, and suddenly become winners... :lol:

It's all good don't ya know? :angry:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Riiiight, because the Pat's haven't proven they can recover from coach and player loss. Snap out of it, we can't always rely on other teams getting worse, we should have the mentality that we're competing against top level competition no matter what. Then maybe we'll have a winning team in Buffalo.

We are not talking about just one person leaving an organization, I stated 3.

The first is the guy who has brought in all that back up talent over the years that lets Belichick not skip a beat when someone gets injured. Scott Pioli has been credited with being among the very best talent evaluators in the NFL. Good freaking luck replacing him when his understudy Thomas Dimitroff just went to Atlanta last year.

The next guy on the list is Josh McDaniels who was the OC the last few years when the Pats set scoring records,he is the main reason Matt Cassel went from not having started a football game since high school to a few 400+ yard games this year 23 TD's 13 ints 3800+ yards this year.

I want Dick Jauron gone also if the Bills don't beat the Patriots this week! :rolleyes:

But! If for some unforeseen miracle should happen and the Bills do beat the Pats and Wilson doesn't fire Jauron and he stays as head coach. I was simply pointing out that perhaps this mediocre Bills team just might have a shot to do something next year. :doh:

We are not talking about just one person leaving an organization, I stated 3.

I see your point but you're forgetting that we're talking about the Pats. In 2004 they won the SB and in that off-season they lost their OC, their DC, Pro Bowl CB Ty Law, Bruschi had a stroke and missed most of the season, Andruzzi went to Cleveland and after all that they still went 10-6 and won the division.

Not to rain on the parade because I do see your point, it's just that we're not doing ourselves any good by hoping the other teams in our division will falter. Instead we should be worrying about how we can compete with them.