0-8 in division, 4-0 against AFC West?????

Mr. T

O.K., I know I asked this question yesterday, but maybe the way I titled the topic it got very little interest. But I'm really curious how often this has happened in the past with any team. If the Bills lose this Sunday they go 0-8 in their own division. Yet they have gone 4-0 against all the teams in the AFC West. Just seems like a very unlikely scenario that probably hasn't happened much, if ever before.

Hey, we've talked about just about everything else already. Just looking for a change a pace.

O.K., I know I asked this question yesterday, but maybe the way I titled the topic it got very little interest. But I'm really curious how often this has happened in the past with any team. If the Bills lose this Sunday they go 0-8 in their own division. Yet they have gone 4-0 against all the teams in the AFC West. Just seems like a very unlikely scenario that probably hasn't happened much, if ever before.

Hey, we've talked about just about everything else already. Just looking for a change a pace.

wouldnt get your panties in a bunch thinking "if only bills were in AFC west we'd be headed to playoffs." bills playing "Dick-ball" will find a way to lose no matter who the competition is. check it out:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=79742

it shows how bad the AFC west is right now

0-8? When did we get a 5th team in the division?

My bad, what was I thinking? Ya know you'll just have to trust me, I'm not normally that far out in left field. Its nice to see that EVERYONE caught that mistake. Alright, 0-6 in division if we lose this Sunday.

And I wasn't making much reference to AFC West. Just that losing all games within your own division, and yet beating all teams in another division the same year seems rather unique.

Can we not go into this game thinking we have a chance?

Some of us really want to see the sad faces of our Mass. office at our Monday morning Engineering meeting next week....

For the psyche of this team, going out with a nice win against the Cheaters would be pretty damn great.

So come on......

LET's

GO

BILLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can go 0-7 in your division, if you finish 0-6 in the div/10-6 overall, get a wildcard, then lose to your division opponent in the playoffs.

0-8 would require an intradivision preseason game, which is rare. Maybe if we went 0-6, and then also lost to the Colts for old times' sake, then lost in the playoffs, we could call it 0-8.