j-e-s-t, jest, jest jest !!!!!!!!!

Tom

I had a long drive today from NJ and listened to WFAN most of the way -- they were in full blown Jets meltdown mode. People don't just want Mangini fired, they want to see him hanging by his toes from the GW Bridge. 40 years and counting of Jets misery was on full display. :lol:

IMO, Favre isn't getting nearly enough of the blame for the Jets implosion over the past month. He is just terrible. I wouldn't take him on the Bills if he agreed to play for free.

I had a long drive today from NJ and listened to WFAN most of the way -- they were in full blown Jets meltdown mode. People don't just want Mangini fired, they want to see him hanging by his toes from the GW Bridge. 40 years and counting of Jets misery was on full display. :lol:

IMO, Favre isn't getting nearly enough of the blame for the Jets implosion over the past month. He is just terrible. I wouldn't take him on the Bills if he agreed to play for free.

The Best was Joe Beningo on Favre to paraphraze it was something like "Get out of here. LEAVE!!! YOU'RE DONE! Go back to Mississippi or something, and go fishing with Mike Holmgren". He later went on to basically apologize to Herm Edwards, stating that Herm is a better coach then The ManGenius.

The Best was Joe Beningo on Favre to paraphraze it was something like "Get out of here. LEAVE!!! YOU'RE DONE! Go back to Mississippi or something, and go fishing with Mike Holmgren". He later went on to basically apologize to Herm Edwards, stating that Herm is a better coach then The ManGenius.

Yeah, Benigno was in full hysteria mode. The Jets going for it on 4th and 2 was the "worst call I have ever seen!!!!! You have four timeouts!!!!" :lol:

Francessa actually had a little perspective....probably cause he doesn't give a rats' ass about the Jets and was in happy mode over the Giants and Dolphins.

I normally don't listen WFAN any more (I have Sirius) but I had to tune into Joe Beningo today...... He was great!!!

Anyone ever buy tires from Beningo's in Garfield, NJ? Old time tire place w/decent prices,,,, It's Joe's family.

I had a long drive today from NJ and listened to WFAN most of the way -- they were in full blown Jets meltdown mode. People don't just want Mangini fired, they want to see him hanging by his toes from the GW Bridge. 40 years and counting of Jets misery was on full display. :)

How about Coles? He dropped 2 or 3 in the Bills game (one resulted in the Poz INT), and he had a couple of drops yesterday.

Jets suck, but they have owned Miami this century and will probably kick their ass. Pats take the division, I don't think we have much of a shot to dump them.

Yeah, but that was when the Jets had Pennington ...

Yeah, but that was when the Jets had Pennington ...

Aside from my hatred of the Pats*, this is the other reason I'll be rooting for Miami on Sunday. Always thought Pennington was a classy guy and gave the Jets a shot at winning despite having some pretty crappy teams around him. He deserved a lot more respect than he was shown during the Favre hysteria, so seeing him put away the Jets on their home field would be nice F-U to the Jets managment.

Aside from my hatred of the Pats*, this is the other reason I'll be rooting for Miami on Sunday. Always thought Pennington was a classy guy and gave the Jets a shot at winning despite having some pretty crappy teams around him. He deserved a lot more respect than he was shown during the Favre hysteria, so seeing him put away the Jets on their home field would be nice F-U to the Jets managment.

I might just have to do that myself...shortly before I convulse myself into a coma.

After all the respect I lost for Favre this year and how much I can't stand the Jets and Patriots*, Miami winning the division might just be what I'd root for. :)

Ive said it once and I'll say it again, with the way their season has gone I really have a feeling Favre might retire from the game again. If that happens that move in itself sets that team back for years! That's why I laughed when he signed with them in the first place. Say what you want about Pennington, but he's leading the 1-15 Dolphins of last year into the playoffs this year.....

Jets suck, but they have owned Miami this century and will probably kick their ass. Pats take the division, I don't think we have much of a shot to dump them.

I dreamed we went 8-8 prior to the Broncos game if that means anything...We're halfway there.

I might just have to do that myself...shortly before I convulse myself into a coma.

After all the respect I lost for Favre this year and how much I can't stand the Jets and Patriots*, Miami winning the division might just be what I'd root for. :)

That's about where I'm at, too.

Since it doesn't much matter who I root for, I'm just going to sit in silence and try to remember what it's like playing a game in December that matters. I'll try not to include the Bledsoe - Steelers debacle in my memories as that makes my stomach go all squishy and yucky. :)

Ive said it once and I'll say it again, with the way their season has gone I really have a feeling Favre might retire from the game again. If that happens that move in itself sets that team back for years! That's why I laughed when he signed with them in the first place. Say what you want about Pennington, but he's leading the 1-15 Dolphins of last year into the playoffs this year.....

Agreed .... that's why I did not want the Bills to sign Faurve .... its a one season and done situation ... where does it leave them for next year? Unproven QB and maybe a new HC.