Buffalo Bills 2009 Schedule

Mark Vader

sure have...here's 3 of them!

I LOVE the 1st one..."With the 11th overall selection in the 2010 NFL draft, the Buffalo Bills select...Myron Rolle, Safety, Florida State!" (This dude is an absolute BEAST...been following him since his high school days...same as Sam Young/OT/Notre Dame, Videl Hazelton/WR/USC, Percy Harvin/WR/Florida, and Sergio Kindle/OLB/Texas.)

Nice!

You do have to wonder what these mock draft guys have again Bill, but I thought the 3d one proivded the biggest laugh. Bills picking 29th??? Uh....maybe.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that we've discussed this before, but we can clarify it more now. You can officially add Kansas City to the list.

Home: Miami, New England, New York Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Cincinnati or Cleveland

Away: Miami, New England, New York Jets, Atlanta, Carolina, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Tennessee

Had the Browns beaten the Bengals on Sunday we would definitely have played the Bengals, but now it comes down to the final week.

BTW, this will be Tampa Bay's first ever regular season visit to Buffalo. And do not worry about the Bucs getting the Toronto game. They were already selected to go to London next year. It seems highly doubtful that the NFL would want one team making 2 international trips in a season.

That's looks like an unforgiving schedule. If I had my choice I'd want the Bengals/Browns game in Toronto. Why? Because I don't really care for those teams, I want to see the divisional games, I want to see the NFC opponents because they only come once every eight years, and I want to see Peyton and the Colts as well as Andre and the Texans.

Good question but all is correct with the exception of who will it be out of the AFC West and the AFC north could be based on Record or placement 4th place plays 4th placed team.

http://www.billsdaily.com/schedule/opponents.shtml

It does not officially say who the Bills will play on that website, however if you look at the current standings, the Bills are in 4th place and can not finish any higher. The Chiefs are in 4th place in the AFC West and can not finish any higher. Therefore the Bills will play the Chiefs next year.

As for the Bengals and Browns, they could still switch positions, so we shall have to wait until the season is over to know which one we will face next year.

I know that we've discussed this before, but we can clarify it more now. You can officially add Kansas City to the list.

Home: Miami, New England, New York Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Cincinnati or Cleveland

Away: Miami, New England, New York Jets, Atlanta, Carolina, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Tennessee

Had the Browns beaten the Bengals on Sunday we would definitely have played the Bengals, but now it comes down to the final week.

BTW, this will be Tampa Bay's first ever regular season visit to Buffalo. And do not worry about the Bucs getting the Toronto game. They were already selected to go to London next year. It seems highly doubtful that the NFL would want one team making 2 international trips in a season.

i would think that the nfl would want to make sure that game is a hit. they could use indy because of manning or cleveland because of the short drive for browns fans.

Now it is official, you can add Cleveland to next year's schedule.

Home: Miami, New England, New York Jets, Cleveland, Houston, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Tampa Bay