If we played every game like that...

We are young with a lot of potential when we are healthy.

It's enough to keep me excited through the offseason.

Running backs- look good. Jackson is a stud.

Trent- looked very good...I am confident "he's the guy".

Pass rush #1 problem.

Good job Reggie Corner today!

It was an exciting game for Bills fans, but when your Defense gives up 532 yards, you're not going to

win many of those. We gained only 275 yards, yet managed to win....

We are young with a lot of potential when we are healthy.

It's enough to keep me excited through the offseason.

Running backs- look good. Jackson is a stud.

Trent- looked very good...I am confident "he's the guy".

Pass rush #1 problem.

Good job Reggie Corner today!

lol---we gave up 500 yds...we beat a very very mediocre team---you sound like the pod people who were predicting great things for the bills when we were 4-0 against crap teams.

lol---we gave up 500 yds...we beat a very very mediocre team---you sound like the pod people who were predicting great things for the bills when we were 4-0 against crap teams.

uhhhh- yeah...I am. We swept the AFC west, we should have take 3 of 4 out the NFC West, and yeah, we should have beaten the Jets and Dolphins.

No one is saying that the Bronco's could not put up a ton of yards...I think everyoen knew it was going to be 400+.

You wouldn't be on this website 5 minutes after the game unless you weren't optimistic and enthused too...or you are just some cyber tool.

Pass rush is a major major MAJOR concern! Although another concern has to be TE's running free down field for long gains......

Yep. Should be clear that a sustained pass rush is the most glaring need - someone needs to be put pressure on the QB much, much more often than we do now...