Anyone else thinking of #85 right now?

Zona

Thinking of Kevin Everett before kickoff. I hope he continues his efforts to return to a "normal" life.

Even if this season is over, I hope we get through it without any serious injuries....

When the Bills cut people, I dont want them to be injured...

Thinking of Kevin Everett before kickoff. I hope he continues his efforts to return to a "normal" life.

Even if this season is over, I hope we get through it without any serious injuries....

When the Bills cut people, I dont want them to be injured...

Umm... his life is quite normal and cushy now, collecting a $300K pension and walking without help. He just can't play football on sundays.

Umm... his life is quite normal and cushy now, collecting a $300K pension and walking without help. He just can't play football on sundays.

The kid still has little to no feeling in his hands & feet, no fine motor skills.. but yeah, life is grand.. :P

If I'm not mistaken he has sever pain from his nerve system and will remain to have that for the rest of his life. You choose.

He'll never be "quite normal", and deserves every dime he gets.

I had always held out hope that he would become the TE we all wanted. He had a very good size-speed combination and from all reports, the Bills were looking for him to step up last year. I'll never forget that play....curses to you Denver....

Merry Christmas to Kevin Everett, and a happy new Year to boot.....Stay strong.

Yep, he'll have severe back and neck pain for the rest of his life, he still can't feel his extremities, and he'll have to remain in physical therapy for years...i wish we could trade places :lol:

you're a moron. do you know how much his medical is? do you know how he feels physically?