Inactives for Today's Game

JoeF

I'm not so sure Peters is not game ready. He missed the Pro Bowl last year due to injury and he really seems to be excited about it this year. Why should he allow a meaningless game against Denver in the c-c-c-c-cold weather possibly ruin his chances to play in his own personal "Super Bowl" in Hawaii?

And since Peters is inactive, why on earth not let the rookie Bell play today against the Broncos? I thought teams were supposed to start evaluating talent when they are out of the playoffs? Demetrius Bell looked pretty good in the preseason for a 7th round draft pick, why not let him play these last two games?

why not let Bell play - my question exactly- seems to me that the Bills make 2 or 3 stupid choices every week.

Buffalo Bills

33-Jabari Greer

58-Teddy Lehman

71-Jason Peters

77-Demetrius Bell

81-James Hardy

79-Jonathan Scott

87-Jonathan Stupar

7-J.P. Losman - 3rd QB

Denver Broncos

16-Chad Jackson

20-Marlon McCree

26-Jack Williams

38-Andrew Pinnock

46-Spencer Larsen

53-Niko Koutouvides

72-Pat Murray

96-Tim Crowder

Just kidding about the Peters thing.....I am sure he is not game ready and unfortunately the game is something even less than meaningless.

I knew that soft @$$ Peters would not play this week. Remember he plays the game for personal recognition like the Pro Bowl. This is about his contract all the way, we need his talent but not his attitude. He will be a big distraction this offseason and I hope they don't pay him.

You'd have to ask the guy who started that thread, once he gets over his disappointment at Peters' absence long enough to get back to a computer.

I hope for only successes. A decisive Bills win.

Also, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas or a great December 25th if you fall outside the Christmas belief circle. We got NFL coal under the tree this year...but who knows about 09.

Lori--thanks for all the work you do to make sure we get the facts. Where the board takes the facts is always interesting but at least we have the facts...