California AG Thinks About Prop 8 And Realizes That

Steely Dan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I deal with people of an alternative lifestyle on a regular basis and don't see the issues you see. In fact, they probably live a richer and more fulfilling life than you ever will.

I'll bet you do. If they live the life you say they do then why are they complaining all the time?

Really, please elaborate.

Historically, gays are more prone to suicide, as they were more prone to feel socially ostracized and hence depressed. Don't know if that's still the case, though...I suspect not nearly as much.

And?? He still doesn't support your postion

Personally, I don't care about the issue all that much. The issue that concerns me with proposition 8 is the breakdown between church and state. Our politicians will do anything to get votes, even implement laws that regard religion- that is a bad road to go down.

These people are scum

Bigot.

It has nothing to do with morals, and it has nothing to do with your bullsh!t religious superstitions.

Bigot.

And, no, I don't have to tolerate your fugging bigotry.

Wow. You really ARE open-minded, aren't you?

This kind of hypocrisy is what I love most about Politically-Correct leftism. They're "tolerant" toward everything...so long as it agrees with their world-view.

News flash...those of us who disagree with YOU don't have to tolerate you, either. But we do because WE believe in freedom of thought and opinion.