Bills practicing outside....

Jerry Jabber

It's about damn time! This is Buffalo for F*cks sake! Not f*cking Miami! get out i the cold and man up. What I think is too funny about this is they're the BUFFALO Bills and they are practicing outside to get ready for an away game! WTF?! Why not practice outside to prepare for home games too, you know when it's snowing and cold? Imagine that Dick! Oh wait, we play our December home games in the Rogers Centre now... :thumbsup:

It's about damn time! This is Buffalo for F*cks sake! Not f*cking Miami! get out i the cold and man up. What I think is too funny about this is they're the BUFFALO Bills and they are practicing outside to get ready for an away game! WTF?! Why not practice outside to prepare for home games too, you know when it's snowing and cold? Imagine that Dick! Oh wait, we play our December home games in the Rogers Centre now... :thumbsup:

I agree.

Someone posted a theory on Jauron's contract extension.

They proposed that the reason it took so long to be signed was that Brandon was putting in a number of conditions.

This is a change in philosophy for Jauron, maybe it wasn't his call.

If DJ is sticking around, maybe we will see other philosophical changes.

Really?! I'm a retard?! So I guess you've been agreeing with the philosophy of the Bills practicing indoors in the winter time?! Yeah, that's been working really well for us hasn't douchebag!

I meant DJ was a retard.

Let's NOW have the team practice outside, that the season is over.

It has taken Dicky J 13 weeks and 7 losses to realize that maybe we should be practicing outside in the elements in which we play! Brilliant! :thumbsup::w00t:

I alwaez thot Dick waz smart. That man is a pur geneus. :worthy