Losman out maybe 8-10 weeks!!!

Buftex

If it's 10 weeks, he will miss eight weeks of the regular season. That is still eight weeks (and hopefully more) that he will be able to practice full bore. It's a blow, for sure, but not really too bad. He wasn't going to play. I doubt we need to sign a new guy unless something happens to Drew or TB.

Actually, if JP is out 10 weeks, he will only miss 7 games because of the bye. The ESPN article said he may have surgery to promote healing...

I think having 2 QBs on the roster is OK. The Bills did it a few years ago with Kelly and Reich. This is a chance for Zolman to make a name for himself, or send us all to bed early these next 2 games.....

There is no way this is anything but bad for his development. He was going to sit there and watch Drew anyway, doing so with a busted leg doesn't improve his concentration.

Forget about TV, he didn't lay the guy out. It bothers me that JP busted his leg so easily. Hopefully it was just a freak injury and not shades of things to come.

We certainly don't have to worry about them rushing him into the lineup. At least the team has been saying all along that Drew is their #1 QB for the year and doesn't have to backtrack.

RunTheBall