Bills Merchandise for Christmas?

Beerball

Not sure how popular this will be seeing as how our team sucks, but if you are interested...

Free upgrade on shipping from The Bills Store...guarantee holiday delivery...enter code "3day"

Plus 10% off orders of $75 or more with exclusions yadda yadda yadda

Not sure how popular this will be seeing as how our team sucks, but if you are interested...

Free upgrade on shipping from The Bills Store...guarantee holiday delivery...enter code "3day"

So if I was to buy $100.00 worth of "FIRE DICK" sweat shirts for the family, I'd get 10 bucks off?

That sounds like a good deal.

Steely Dan, you like the Orange huh? I like them too.....I live just south of there in Binghamton. They are my favorite college team. Not sure how I feel about Doug Marrone.....

One things for sure I puked last night seeing that 3/4 court shot against the basketball team hitting nothing but net!

Speaking of gift, does anyone want a JP Losman jersey for free? I would like to get rid of mine. I bought it his rookie season, because I wanted the Bills to get rid of Bledsoe. Um, so, dya want it? I got a Bledsoe jersey too. But I am going to just rip the name tag off and write Parrish with white out on the back.

I told everyone in my family not to buy me Bills stuff until they make the playoffs. It's my way of protesting them. Am I the only one here who's not buying their merchandise anymore?

I bought a Poz jersey during halftime at the Jets game for $80 with a HEAVY buzz on. It hasn't see the light of day since.

My wife says she got a gift Ive always wanted and its themed.......

Always wanted a mini fridge for my sports room, so I think its this.......

http://cgi.ebay.com/Buffalo-Bills-New-Dorm...bayphotohosting

That is pretty sweet. I have a mini fridge built into my bar down in the basement. It is great. Now all I need is a bathroom built down there & sat/sun I would not have to go up stairs & have to talk to my wife.