Obama Nativity Scenes

Funny! Won't be throwing shoes at it I bet

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081211/od_nm/...ativity_obama_1

NAPLES (Reuters) – President-elect Barack Obama and his wife Michelle are appearing in Italian nativity scenes this year, alongside the baby Jesus and wise men, according to Naples craftsmen selling figurines in the run-up to Christmas.

The production of handmade figurines for nativity scenes is big business in this southern Italian city and has been for centuries.

But beyond the thousands of angel, sheep, Mary and Joseph figures filling market stalls before Christmas, craftsmen say Obama has become a top seller.

"The ones we are selling the most of are those of Barack Obama, America's new president, along with his wife Michelle," said craftsman Genny Di Virgilio.

They can go next to the coins and the $20 commerative plates "which will become a treasured family heirloom for generations to come".

When I heard that line on the commercial, I started ROTFLOL.

They can go next to the coins and the $20 commerative plates "which will become a treasured family heirloom for generations to come".

When I heard that line on the commercial, I started ROTFLOL.

But you probably think renaming every airport and national monument after Ronald Reagan is a great idea, right?

:wallbash:

Not Obama's fault, of course...but somebody tell me again how Obama doesn't have a cult?

My sister told me last night she was coming up for the Inauguration. My response was "Can you chant?"

People do like him, and some people really, really like him. He is a celebrity politician. All the better reason to hope he is a good president. I'd rather have a good president with a cult following than a bad one with a cult following.

But you probably think renaming every airport and national monument after Ronald Reagan is a great idea, right?

:doh:

Only thing I know of is National Airport in DC and that was after his term.

Unlike re-naming SJ Airport after Norm Mineta while he is still in his position and naming everything under the sun after a KKK member in WV.

<_<

For the record, I can't stand that sort of thing, including Reagan...

But at least they waited until his eighth year in office, after he had actually done something, before calling for his deification.

People do like him, and some people really, really like him. He is a celebrity politician. All the better reason to hope he is a good president. I'd rather have a good president with a cult following than a bad one with a cult following.

He is off to a great start and isn't even Pres yet. <_< The sheeple known as Tards will follow.

Sheeple like yourself would never admit he is a failure

Given that he'd have to be even worse than Bush II to be a failure - I suspect there wouldn't be a need. Worse than Bush will have to involve global thermonuclear war. Or "thermonukular", for you Turds.

Given that he'd have to be even worse than Bush II to be a failure - I suspect there wouldn't be a need. Worse than Bush will have to involve global thermonuclear war. Or "thermonukular", for you Turds.

So Bush is the measuring stick for failure for you? Setting the bar pretty low for you hero aren't you?