Gibran Hamdan should be named the Starter (if Edwards is still hurt)

slyng1

Losman won't be on this team next year. Presumably Hamdan will. Might as well give the guy some real playing time so he can improve.

For all the people about to say it's not JP's fault "put that on the coaches for making the bad play call". What about the week before when it's 1st & goal from the 4 and JP throws that pick on an audible. That was a run play and he made a retarded audible - why can't JP do the reverse and make a smart audible when you get a retarded play call...Ok sorry, getting off on a bit of a tangent here... back to Gibran:

Put him in there...! Plus, I really want to see how this will affect the threads on the Hamdan fan club & see if he truly has this "Chroise" that I keep hearing about...

Put him in there...! Plus, I really want to see how this will affect the threads on the Hamdan fan club & see if he truly has this "Chroise" that I keep hearing about...

Is an Irishman toasted on March 17?

Does a bear poo poo in the woods?

Is Dick stoic?

Is JP braindead?

Is Turk clueless?

Does Hamdan have Chroise?

Losman won't be on this team next year. Presumably Hamdan will. Might as well give the guy some real playing time so he can improve.

For all the people about to say it's not JP's fault "put that on the coaches for making the bad play call". What about the week before when it's 1st & goal from the 4 and JP throws that pick on an audible. That was a run play and he made a retarded audible - why can't JP do the reverse and make a smart audible when you get a retarded play call...Ok sorry, getting off on a bit of a tangent here... back to Gibran:

Nah...FWIW, JP's experience gives a better shot of sticking a shiv into MIA's and NE*'s playoff hopes or at least, playoff seedings . Hamden gets few 1st team reps - those 2 clubs scratching for position would eat him alive. Bust him into small pieces.

Bills shouldn't end the season with their tails between their legs... :rolleyes:

Edited by stuckincincy

AGREED. Lets use the game as an audition . No matter what happens however we need to look for a VET QB to push Edwards and be reliable enough to put in.

Definitely. Not sure who will be available, but we really need a decent veteran QB. Maybe we can steal one of Tampa's 30 QBs. John Kitna might be available and wouldn't be a horrible option. Just please God not Grossman.

I wonder if the coaches want to give JP a chance to audition for his pending FA? Sitting on the bench would help him more that his performance to this point. After the last 2 games, I'm thinking that maybe Hamdan is a better option to win. Surely he can't be worse.....but lets find out.

I bet #5 is ready for next week though.

AGREED. Lets use the game as an audition . No matter what happens however we need to look for a VET QB to push Edwards and be reliable enough to put in.

Exactly - time to find out what needs to be done in the offseason. JP has had his days let him move on somewhere else uninjured. Maybe he can help us by playing against us.