Schonert tosses JP under the bus

bills_fan

Guest dog14787
In fairness to Turk, the offense is averaging 30 more yards per game and a touchdown more than last year. Questionable playcal lfor sure, but it's not Turk's fault that Losman is a complete retard. And to think people actually still defend him. Fairchild worked a miracle with that loser in 2006.

We had one of the worst offenses in the NFL last year, because one or two stats are better this year you think Shonert is doing a good job?

Fairchild started this whole smelly mess. :rolleyes:

Half the folks on this board can call a better game than Shonert.

You can't play a pro football game thinking you can't trust a 5th year vet QB with the ball on a simple rollout. How do you call plays wondering if your QB is retarded?

JP is the worst QB the Bills have ever had. He's the biggest 1st round bust - his idiocy has surpassed that of Mike Williams.

JP may be a nice guy, but he is a HORRIBLE quarterback. Can't wait to see the loser gone. And to think I held out hope for him and defended him a few years ago. He's a moron.

I didn't see this posted, but here goes...

While technically correct, Schonert should have been asked why even put Losman in that situation. I am so f*cking sick of watching OC's try and show everyone how smart they are by throwing all the friggin time. Sometimes, simple works. Look at Pittsburgh.

Full article

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12152008/sport...ills_144255.htm

Coaches should understand their players weaknesses. JP has a history of holding the ball and trying to make something out of nothing - useally with the results we saw yesterday. Turk was without class when he threw JP under the bus. What he said may be the truth but it also shows why he has failed as a coach. I would not be inspired to play for him.

I disagree. There's nothing wrong with publically stating what went wrong on a play and how a player should have played it. It's a breath of fresh air compared to all the politically correct answers that we usually get. Jauron said it was a bad call, JP said he should have thrown it away and Turk pointed out what the QB is supposed to do. Sounds to me like everyone has called a spade a spade here.

It is what it is and the Bills are 6-8.

I didn't see this posted, but here goes...

While technically correct, Schonert should have been asked why even put Losman in that situation. I am so f*cking sick of watching OC's try and show everyone how smart they are by throwing all the friggin time. Sometimes, simple works. Look at Pittsburgh.

Full article

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12152008/sport...ills_144255.htm

All of our losses come down to two men.. Schonert and his ridiculous play calling and Juaron for listening to the freaking moron..

In all of the losses where Edwards was QB.. WHY do we continue to put so much pressure on Edwards? He is not Tom Brady.. run the ball first you freaking retards.. then pass.. OMG I hate my beloved Bill's right now. If I lived in Buffalo I would be egging Schonert's house..

I still dont understand why they didnt just run a sweep with pulling guards? I mean they run that play left & right all day long and got very positive yardage on it. Thats what they should have run. The last thing they should have ever done was put the ball in the air with a QB known for fumbling the ball away when he's hit.

Even if he did get the throw off, it would have probably been high, tipped, and intercepted.Not to pile on JP, but we have

seen this type of play from him ad nausea.

We had one of the worst offenses in the NFL last year, because one or two stats are better this year you think Shonert is doing a good job?

Fairchild started this whole smelly mess. :rolleyes:

Half the folks on this board can call a better game than Shonert.

Fairchild worked a borderline miracle making Losman look like a pro QB in 2006. We all him an apology. JP is pathetic.

Joe Dufek, Gary Marangi, Dan Manucci, Vince Ferragamo, Willie Totten and Rob Johnson beg to differ.

Perspective, please.

Right. I'll say it again, JP Losman is the worst QB the bills have ever had.

I disagree. There's nothing wrong with publically stating what went wrong on a play and how a player should have played it. It's a breath of fresh air compared to all the politically correct answers that we usually get. Jauron said it was a bad call, JP said he should have thrown it away and Turk pointed out what the QB is supposed to do. Sounds to me like everyone has called a spade a spade here.

It is what it is and the Bills are 6-8.

Gotta agree here. Everyone is calling it as it is and we are who we are. Remember that we had to go through Bullough and Stevenson to get to Levy.

We have a foundation to build off of both with players and coaches, but we still need a good draft/trade/FA to add playmakers on the D-line, linebackers, and O-line. There is no reason to think that this can't happen with our first three picks of the '09 draft and some off season maneuvering. Dick and the gang have a chance to build on the good from earlier this year. Schonert and Edwards need some seasoning. We need a pass rush.

Problem is, and this has been said before, that there is a pattern of losing that has to end. The latest collapse is a symptom, not the cause. Unfortunately we have reached the point where these details are obscured that the fact the Bills are stuck in a culture of losing. It is practically a caption under a picture of Dick looking at a scoreboard with his hand on his chin; like the cloud of dirt that follows Pigpen in the Peanuts.

So I pose this question while asking for realistic answers. If not Dick, then who? Shotty or Cowher would be great; is RW willing to pay and are they willing to come? Who is the next Tony Sparano or Mike Smith that is gonna change the culture in WNY? Please don't say Bobby April....

-BBF

Pittsburgh????!!! The same Steeler team that spiked the ball with about a minute left on the clock, with first and goal from the 4? If they lost, Tomlin would be sitting right next to Jauron right now.

Well Pittsburgh didnt lose b/c they have a great QB, something Buffalo hasnt had since Jim Kelly. So sad

Jauron has a knack for making the wrong decision...The decision that ultimately backfires...Whether He comes down on the side of conservative or aggressive decisions, it matters not...All too often it's the wrong decision and this is why He's a career loser as a HC.

EXACTAMUNDO.

All these people screaming, "I thought you guys all wanted him to throw, huh, huh? See what you get you dummies? Look at the Cleveland game, yaddayadda yackity schmackity...."

are not facing the reality that this guy just simply has this knack of making the WORST call at the WORST times during almost EVERY game he's coached.

And honestly, out of the six or seven different shows I watched last night where they discussed that play, including a GOOD handful of some GOOD ex-coaches and players, not just stupid talking heads, it was not only unanimous but VEHEMENTLY SO, that the play call was indefensibly bad, so to argue about its merits simply shows your ignorance.

The guy has a laundry list of DOZENS of things that he has done that are MIND BLOWINGLY dumb, from play calls to challenges to NON-challenges to entire game plans, over the years, almost ALL of which cost this team points for or against, that I hate to say it, but he makes me miss Mike Mularkey.

He's a GREAT personality and I'd LOVE to get drunk with him, he seems funny as sh--. But he's a bad coach, and we should have all known this was gonna happen when Ralph went shopping at the Dollar Store, yet again, for a Head Coach, because he's a D I C K W A D.