Josh Reed on the verge of tears in locker room interview...

Big Turk

Josh Reed looked pissed, frustrated, dejected, and every other adjective you could use. He started talking about what happened normally, and then his voice started quivering, shaking and he sounded like he was about to start crying...he finished with

"when it comes down to something like that, when you could have had more control over it, and for it to just slip away....as a player what are you supposed to do..."

Sounds like he wasn't real happy with the play call and I can really understand his frustration....

Josh Reed looked pissed, frustrated, dejected, and every other adjective you could use. He started talking about what happened normally, and then his voice started quivering, shaking and he sounded like he was about to start crying...he finished with

"when it comes down to something like that, when you could have had more control over it, and for it to just slip away....as a player what are you supposed to do..."

Sounds like he wasn't real happy with the play call and I can really understand his frustration....

maybe he shouldn't have let a pass go through his hands or stand by on the last hail mary of the game

and not give an effort to catch the ball.

A player who gives a damn. Give him a big raise. I like Reed and want him to remain a Buffalo Bill his entire career.

maybe he shouldn't have let a pass go through his hands or stand by on the last hail mary of the game

yeah, he was probably expecting a pass to his numbers considering he was only about 8 yards away from Losman who was under no pressure at all...instead he threw the ball over his head and made Reed jump about as high as he could...another great throw for Losman...perhaps he should have stuck to throwing 3 or 4 yard passes...

yeah, he was probably expecting a pass to his numbers considering he was only about 8 yards away from Losman who was under no pressure at all...instead he threw the ball over his head and made Reed jump about as high as he could...another great throw for Losman...perhaps he should have stuck to throwing 3 or 4 yard passes...
That's crap, its the friggin NFL it happens all the time, he didn't jump as high as he could watch the replay,quit making excuses

That's crap, its the friggin NFL it happens all the time, he didn't jump as high as he could watch the replay,quit making excuses

The pass was sudden and high, I think it surprised Reed, a little. It was a bad pass, and would have been a terrific catch (like Evans' grab, later in the game). Still, no excuse, he should have caught it (and usually does).

But EVERY NFL receiver, without exception, drops some passes, and misses the occasional "shouldda had it" great catch. Blaming Reed for this loss is not an option, IMO.

Wow. I mean, I try and prepare myself for posts like this one, but when I see them I can't help but wish their authors would fall off a balcony.

I like Josh Reed as a receiver and especially as a down field blocker. He still gives a damn even though the season is practically over. I also think Reed should have caught that highly thrown ball especially when considering that low one hand grab by one of the Jets earlier in the game. When Reed was out of the lineup it showed in a bad way. He is competitive. I would like to see them use Steve Johnson more often. At this point in the season it is important for the young players to get some experience.