www.firejauron.com

coastalpika

I agree with you- people like to be angry and Bills fans are no different. Its just as dumb as saying you wish Ralph Wilson dead so a football team can be good. People who think like that either need to grow up or have mental problems

Or they just know that until Ralph kicks the bucket, the Bills will be forever doomed to have all their money funnelled right into Ralph's kids' trust funds and never into coaches with a winning record and thus, brains. Only people who don't see that, in my opinion, are the ones with obvious mental deficiencies.

Put your picture as logo. Include game where visitors can line up and kick your face.

Pretty silly to start site and then come on this board asking for input.

Are you kidding? After today, if your a Bills fan and you dont think he should be fired, then you are an idiot?

Keep up the good work on that website!!! Passing on 2nd down with Loserman in the game. Jp is a turnover waiting to happen, you run the ball!!!

Or they just know that until Ralph kicks the bucket, the Bills will be forever doomed to have all their money funnelled right into Ralph's kids' trust funds and never into coaches with a winning record and thus, brains. Only people who don't see that, in my opinion, are the ones with obvious mental deficiencies.

I can see it, and I agree with the basic point- but the fact that somebody says they want Ralph to die so a football team can be good is stupid. Football should not take a higher priority than somebody's life. Anyone who thinks otherwise has seriously messed up priorities.

Good start. Remember the old "one of these things is not like the other" thing on TV?

Belichick

Mangini

Sparano

Jauron

Which of these things doesn't fit?

<_<

I wouldn't christen Man-gina, just yet.

Started http://www.firejauron.com a couple of days ago. As you will see I am no expert. Any suggestions or logos would be appreciated?

hEY BUDDY, i have a suggestion, and maybe you could post it on your website. I read this on a blog on this website. It proposes a WALK OUT at the last home game vs. the Pats. It will take place at the 2 min mark (remainning) in the 1ST QTR. At that time fans will get up and walk out of their seats and head towards the exits. (they just have to appear to be leaving, they dont actually have to) Also, fans are asked to wear white T's over their close with the words "FIRE JAURON". I think that should voice our opinion pretty clearly. What do you think? Give me some feedback-

hEY BUDDY, i have a suggestion, and maybe you could post it on your website. I read this on a blog on this website. It proposes a WALK OUT at the last home game vs. the Pats. It will take place at the 2 min mark (remainning) in the 1ST QTR. At that time fans will get up and walk out of their seats and head towards the exits. (they just have to appear to be leaving, they dont actually have to) Also, fans are asked to wear white T's over their close with the words "FIRE JAURON". I think that should voice our opinion pretty clearly. What do you think? Give me some feedback-

Great idea!!! Bring It On!!!!!!!!

I can see it, and I agree with the basic point- but the fact that somebody says they want Ralph to die so a football team can be good is stupid. Football should not take a higher priority than somebody's life. Anyone who thinks otherwise has seriously messed up priorities.

We're all gonna die, man. Some people will con an entire community for decades and then have monuments built in their likeness by political types who got paid off for all those same decades while we got conned. Forgive me if my good will does not extend to people like that.

We're all gonna die, man. Some people will con an entire community for decades and then have monuments built in their likeness by political types who got paid off for all those same decades while we got conned. Forgive me if my good will does not extend to people like that.

A place like Buffalo wouldn't even know what NFL football looks like without Wilson......while he is the main reason the team is struggling, the community owes him a debt of gratitude (even though the is frustrating)- he is the only reason a team is even there.

And by the way- I don't think it came from you, but the dementia talk and stuff like that is uncalled for. He clearly DOES NOT suffer from dementia or anything like that....unfortunately, I am more knowledgeable about that topic that I'd like to be....

A place like Buffalo wouldn't even know what NFL football looks like without Wilson......while he is the main reason the team is struggling, the community owes him a debt of gratitude (even though the is frustrating)- he is the only reason a team is even there.

And by the way- I don't think it came from you, but the dementia talk and stuff like that is uncalled for. He clearly DOES NOT suffer from dementia or anything like that....unfortunately, I am more knowledgeable about that topic that I'd like to be....

You go ahead and thank him all you want, you ain't gonna be alone. Lotsa people in Buffalo thank their leaders for substandard products. We don't know any better until we leave.

And when I called him Alzheimer Ralph, I was merely venting and people took it personally because their old gramps has it or some sh--. I worked in the Geriatric Ward of a mental hospital for years, so I don't need people preaching to me about the "seriousness" of dementia. It's merely one terrible thing going on in a world chock FULL of terrible things, none of which are more terrible than the other, including the 40-year con job pulled over on us by the Wilson Family, soon to end with a sale to the Rogers people and a name change to the Toronto Thundercocks.

You go ahead and thank him all you want, you ain't gonna be alone. Lotsa people in Buffalo thank their leaders for substandard products. We don't know any better until we leave.

And when I called him Alzheimer Ralph, I was merely venting and people took it personally because their old gramps has it or some sh--. I worked in the Geriatric Ward of a mental hospital for years, so I don't need people preaching to me about the "seriousness" of dementia. It's merely one terrible thing going on in a world chock FULL of terrible things, none of which are more terrible than the other, including the 40-year con job pulled over on us by the Wilson Family, soon to end with a sale to the Rogers people and a name change to the Toronto Thundercocks.

I think insinuating that about Ralph is going overboard- he micromanages like a fan playing Madden.....and thats perfectly fine for a fan- not for someone who holds a title in a corporation. His constant interference and knee jerk reactions has limited the front office's ability to isolate problems and fix them....is it talent, is it coaching....is it both? We all have our opinions but can't really know.

Don't be so sure about them moving to Toronto- the team has been mentioned in this region (Midwest) for the past few months.

Been slowly making some updates. Added a paragraph to the "About Dick" section that talks about how his one winning season was a fluke. Really will not be too much to post on there until we see this bozo blow another game this weekend. Also added a message board.

I am surprised about how many Dick Jauron supporters have been emailing me saying I have no heart. Must be Jets, Dolphins, and Patriots fans in disguise...

They been saying that for years now. Remember, I'm the one who suggested they fire Marv after his second Superbowl Blunder. But that's OK. Taterhill doesn't know what I look like, so when I crash his tailgate party next year he won't know what hit him. :rolleyes:

what a surprise...you bringing up my name in a thread....either you have OCD or are gay for a man you have never met....I am hoping it is the first choice....

While I think Jauron should go, I'd rather see a site dedicated to trying to convince Ralphie to sell the team to a local group *before* he kicks the bucket. Of course, I have no idea what sort of tax implications there are to that, but it would be a way of settling the question once and for all. With Ralph's advanced age, we've entered into some sort of limbo knowing that another decade of him as owner is highly unlikely. Otherwise, griping about Jauron seems almost (I emphasize the 'almost') pointless.

Updated it and added a link to the only good petition I could find. Guy who started it is going to bring it to OBD after he has 1000 signatures.. Also added some news links.

Just signed it, tried to get my daughter to sign too but it said error because it was too soon after mine. How long before I get to sign it again? :rolleyes: