www.firejauron.com

coastalpika

Started http://www.firejauron.com a couple of days ago. As you will see I am no expert. Any suggestions or logos would be appreciated?

Good start. Remember the old "one of these things is not like the other" thing on TV?

Belichick

Mangini

Sparano

Jauron

Which of these things doesn't fit?

<_<

Put your picture as logo. Include game where visitors can line up and kick your face.

Pretty silly to start site and then come on this board asking for input.

Whatever G. Host. Here's a guy who has had enough losing and wants to make a difference. Are your wise asz comments really necessary? Are you satisfied with the status quo?

Perhaps you are the one who needs a few kicks to the face, it may cause you to reconsider your love of losing.

Uh oh. Now some tool will say you're not a real fan.

They been saying that for years now. Remember, I'm the one who suggested they fire Marv after his second Superbowl Blunder. But that's OK. Taterhill doesn't know what I look like, so when I crash his tailgate party next year he won't know what hit him. <_<

They been saying that for years now. Remember, I'm the one who suggested they fire Marv after his second Superbowl Blunder. But that's OK. Taterhill doesn't know what I look like, so when I crash his tailgate party next year he won't know what hit him. <_<

w00t!

I'd pay to see taterhill and a chimp throw down.

How about the winning percentage of each coach we've had against winning teams- dating back to the team's founding? Aside from Levy and Saban, I'm sure the rest have sterling numbers.

Also, please share the website with your supervisor and co-workers, it is bound to improve their opinion of you.

I also would like you to post pictures of the worst behaving fans at RWS for home games and provide links to other team's message boars- I would enjoy it if they thought this of all Bills fans

Put your picture as logo. Include game where visitors can line up and kick your face.

Pretty silly to start site and then come on this board asking for input.

It's more silly to threaten violence against other posters just because they have strong football opinions that differ from yours.

How about the winning percentage of each coach we've had against winning teams- dating back to the team's founding? Aside from Levy and Saban, I'm sure the rest have sterling numbers.

Also, please share the website with your supervisor and co-workers, it is bound to improve their opinion of you.

I also would like you to post pictures of the worst behaving fans at RWS for home games and provide links to other team's message boars- I would enjoy it if they thought this of all Bills fans

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's more silly to threaten violence against other posters just because they have strong football opinions that differ from yours.

I agree with you- people like to be angry and Bills fans are no different. Its just as dumb as saying you wish Ralph Wilson dead so a football team can be good. People who think like that either need to grow up or have mental problems

What's this foolishness all about? <_<