Ok, so who do we draft

kbuckley9091

Just say NO to football players from Cal (or Stanford for that matter).

If you simply MUST draft someone from the West Coast, take USC guys.

normally i would agree those teams are very overrated, but that doesnt mean they dont have any good players, mack is rated the best overall linemen in the draft, not even close, it hardly ever is a center

I do not care who we get as long as the end of the day we have the center from cal, Mack

Agree on Mack in the 1st. Would like Coffman in the second or the highest rated DT or DL available. Still not sold on Edwards as our QB, would like to see a mid round pick on QB for competition. Specifically, Mike Reilly from Central Washington. Div II but this kid has pro potential written all over him.

I need to know, as the Bills also suck in my Madden Season on xbox...I finished 7-9 (imagine that).

I don't follow college football real close, so I don't have a clue who to draft...need some help.

Specifically, at the TE, DE, C, and QB...thanks!

Here are some QB's . Tim Tebow of Florida Colt McCoy of Texas Graham Harrell of Texas Tech Sam Bradford of Oklahoma . Here is the problem..... it is hard to determine who will go pro.

DE's George Selvie, Greg Hardy, or OLB Aaron Curry. Trade back up for Mack.

If Mack is still available. To me you are right, pass rush (and therefore a good DE) and center are the two most immediate needs. But I would put center as an even higher priority than DE, so unless Mack is gone when we pick, I go with him and try to fill in later at DE. And yes, I know that means that we're likely not to get much talent at pass-rush DE after the first round. But I still go center first.

Luigs from Arkansas is also supposed to be an excellent center prospect, but I do NOT want to see us come out of the draft without Mack or Luigs. And it's fairly possible that by our second round pick, both will be gone. Yes, Mack would not be good value draft-wise in the first, as a center. But I have seen him ranked as high as the 12th best player in the draft. I'd like to see them go with Mack.

the Bills need immediate help and the best chance for that to happen is at LB and RB and Lynch is already pretty good so I say the first round pick is a LB, 2nd-4th rounds look at C, G, and DT,- if you want immediate help at DE, TE, or WR you are going to go to Free agency or trades.

probbly right.... unless there is a stud available at DE when the Bills are at bat.