WTF? You tube at it's finest

Thirdborn

Looks like he's trying to help a buddy in a fight by picking up the manhole cover. :blink:

He's lucky he didn't break his leg.

At first I thought he was trying to give the manhole cover to the dudes swordfighting to use as a shield ...... after watching it a couple of more times, I find it becomes more surreal. It sure looks like he broke his arm ...... maybe lost a testicle too. Had to have been drinking involved.

At first I thought he was trying to give the manhole cover to the dudes swordfighting to use as a shield ...... after watching it a couple of more times, I find it becomes more surreal. It sure looks like he broke his arm ...... maybe lost a testicle too. Had to have been drinking involved.

Ya think? :blink:

Drunk man sues town over the injury because they should have locked that cover down and the sewer hole was in a bad place therefore negligence.....collect millions.

God Bless America

not sure, but it seems to have a Baltic flavor to it. I don't think it's from the U.S.

could be wrong, though.

not sure, but it seems to have a Baltic flavor to it. I don't think it's from the U.S.

could be wrong, though.

I was guessing the UK. Falling down drunk hoolligans in the early afternoon is more prevalent over there. No way is it the US IMO. Check out the mother and kid that turn the corner and stumble upon that scene, and then turn around