Name one STAR player on our team That WOULD be a STAR in another?...

murra

The post is flawed as it assumes there are stars on the Bills. Perhaps as a whole the special teams are ... but wait even Lindell has sucked as of late.

Your post is flawed because you took a parody seriously...

OOOO I capitalized WOULD and STAR!

I don't know if that means anything...but remember, I capitalized the words WOULD and STAR...

I know, that's why I said it. He played another sport but sucked, and you were looking for a star. I was just adding a post to your useless thread. Your welcome.

I know, that's why I said it. He played another sport but sucked, and you were looking for a star. I was just adding a post to your useless thread. Your welcome.

Don't be mad! I was condoning your post! It helped prove my point that the people who justify the Bills sucking because we don't have any stars comparable to other teams shouldn't be allowed to use the internet.

I was cool until you jumped at me. I never meant any offence.

Didn't mean to "jump you"... I was in my "parody thread" mode.

Sorry, its one of those andy kaufman things where I don't give a damn if anyone else thinks it's funny, I just want my point made that the a$$hat who started the other thread should know what an idiot they are.

Didn't mean to "jump you"... I was in my "parody thread" mode.

Sorry, its one of those andy kaufman things where I don't give a damn if anyone else thinks it's funny, I just want my point made that the a$$hat who started the other thread should know what an idiot they are.

Cool. I'm over it.