Hang in there

Agua

Hey Bills fans,

I've been around your site (and old Rochester D & C board) for a long, long time. I loved hating you guys back when you owned us - no way around that one (except for the freaky Louis Oliver / Bryan Cox win at OP, here and there). Things will get better. We went 1-15 last year and were just fortunate enough to get in a guy who knew how to put a team together, from the ground up.

I'm going to be absolutely honest here, and I never, NEVER, thought I'd say this, but back when you guys were 4-1, 5-1, whatever, and we were sitting at 2-3 (or something nearly as awful), I had NO faith in the Phins and had hoped that, aside from your games against us, that you'd take the division away from the stinking Pats*. I hate those arrogant, dirty MFs so much (I guess we all do).

But over the years, I've come to really appreciate Bills' fans. You guys stick with your team, and as I often tell folks, "know how to B word!". Just hang in there. At least you haven't had to flirt with the ignominity of perhaps being the first team to go winnless in a 16 game season.

It looks bleak for you now, but you've got a young team, and it looks nowhere NEAR as bleak as the future looked for us this time last year. Anything can happen.

Here's to the days when we can love hating each other again.

Oh yeah, "go shovel your driveways" =========))) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hey Bills fans,

I've been around your site (and old Rochester D & C board) for a long, long time. I loved hating you guys back when you owned us - no way around that one (except for the freaky Louis Oliver / Bryan Cox win at OP, here and there). Things will get better. We went 1-15 last year and were just fortunate enough to get in a guy who knew how to put a team together, from the ground up.

I'm going to be absolutely honest here, and I never, NEVER, thought I'd say this, but back when you guys were 4-1, 5-1, whatever, and we were sitting at 2-3 (or something nearly as awful), I had NO faith in the Phins and had hoped that, aside from your games against us, that you'd take the division away from the stinking Pats*. I hate those arrogant, dirty MFs so much (I guess we all do).

But over the years, I've come to really appreciate Bills' fans. You guys stick with your team, and as I often tell folks, "know how to B word!". Just hang in there. At least you haven't had to flirt with the ignominity of perhaps being the first team to go winnless in a 16 game season.

It looks bleak for you now, but you've got a young team, and it looks nowhere NEAR as bleak as the future looked for us this time last year. Anything can happen.

Oh yeah, "go shovel your driveways" =========))) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So this is how low we've sunk. Sympathy from Dolfans B-)

Thanks Aqua. Take the AFCE from the Pats and Jets

Hey Bills fans,

You sound like Dolfan I'd actually like. You can't be from down here. B-)

So this is how low we've sunk. Sympathy from Dolfans B-)

Thanks Aqua. Take the AFCE from the Pats and Jets

Yeah, sympathy from a dolfelon fan is perfect!

Aqua, I here you. But NOBODY wallows in their misery better than Buffalo Bills Fans!

Living in South Florida, I can't tell you how many Dolphin fans think that they can identify with our plight. They get 2 or 3 bad years of football and they assume we're somehow all the same, but that insults and trivializes the depth of our plight, of our curse, of our unique and eternal misery.

They know nothing of our woe.

Living in South Florida, I can't tell you how many Dolphin fans think that they can identify with our plight. They get 2 or 3 bad years of football and they assume we're somehow all the same, but that insults and trivializes the depth of our plight, of our curse, of our unique and eternal misery.

They know nothing of our woe.

Dude,

Has Buff EVER had a 1-15 season? THAT's misery man, pure pain - even Jay F. Leno and Letterman make you the punch line. But bad seasons lead to change. There's a lot of young talent on your team and you've got to look at the obvious - they're only going to improve.

So hang in there.

Dude,

Has Buff EVER had a 1-15 season? THAT's misery man, pure pain - even Jay F. Leno and Letterman make you the punch line. But bad seasons lead to change. There's a lot of young talent on your team and you've got to look at the obvious - they're only going to improve.

So hang in there.

Careful, this crowd here can turn on you in an instant. Bunch of savages.... B-)

Are you from SoFla?

Dude,

So hang in there.

No, but...

How about a 1-13 season?

A 1-12-1 season?

A consecutive pair of 2-14 seasons?

A 2-12 season?

A 3-13 season?

3-11?

3-10-1?

Dude,

Has Buff EVER had a 1-15 season? THAT's misery man, pure pain - even Jay F. Leno and Letterman make you the punch line. But bad seasons lead to change. There's a lot of young talent on your team and you've got to look at the obvious - they're only going to improve. So hang in there.

Please stop...you endure one bad season and you think you know pain and misery? That's like telling a rape victim that you've had bad sex before, too. It's like telling a holocaust survivor that you also suffered from gross living conditions while in college. It's like telling those who barely escaped 9/11 that on that same day you almost died from terrible hemorrhoids.

You know nothing of our woe.

No, but...

How about a 1-13 season?

A 1-12-1 season?

A consecutive pair of 2-14 seasons?

A 2-12 season?

A 3-13 season?

3-11?

3-10-1?

Crap. I remember a couple 3-13 seaons, but didn't know it has been that common. Well, you know what I'm talking about, then. It sucks.

Dude,

So hang in there.

Yes Aqua The Bills are struggling at this point BUT at least they are not the Detroit Lions. I see the Bills making a faster turn around for their team than those Lions. Bill Parcels has made a difference. He took the tailspin of the Chan Gailey/Dave Campo era and stabilized the Cowboys. It is nice to see you guys are now off of the Leno/Letterman material board.

Please stop...you endure one bad season and you think you know pain and misery? That's like telling a rape victim that you've had bad sex before, too. It's like telling a holocaust survivor that you also suffered from gross living conditions while in college. It's like telling those who barely escaped 9/11 that on that same day you almost died from terrible hemorrhoids.

You know nothing of our woe.

lol..wow. Im only 26, and feel as though I've experienced enough (wide right + 3 more SB defeats, music city miracle, etc.), but I wouldn't exactly equate my misery to those things you describe.

absolutely terrible.

Sympathy from Dolfans after getting swept by them in the season series and losing a "home" game played in Canada....

yes it doesn't get worse <_<

oh wait...I'm now rooting for the Dolphins to win the division.

There...it's about as bad as it can get now....