Anyone else notice when Royal dropped the slant

Haven Moses

What, he should've clapped like Dick J and said, 'You'll get it next time'?

At this point, I think the only way Royal might improve is for him to be ashamed of and pissed at himself

Robert Royal will never improve. Don't even make jokes about that. He is the least clutch player I have ever seen (Ronnie Harmon aside).

Robert Royal will never improve. Don't even make jokes about that. He is the least clutch player I have ever seen (Ronnie Harmon aside).

I still recall the 2006 game against the Titans where a win would keep the Bills in the playoff. Royal dropped a TD pass that I believe would have essentially put the game away with a three score lead in the second half.

How pissed JP looked? They had a close up on JP after the play, and I swear he said "Nice hands" to Royal when he got to the huddle.

THEY HAD MANY CHANCES TO TAKE CARE OF THE TE POSITION.BUT WHAT DID THEY DO,NOTHING.

JP SUCKS TO. WATCHING HIM PLAY YESTERDAY SHOULD HAVE SHOWED AGAIN WHY HE IS NOT THE STARTER.

JOSH REED IS THE ONLY CRUNCH TIME PLAYER WE HAVE I HOPE WE DONT EVER GET RID OF HIM.

I still recall the 2006 game against the Titans where a win would keep the Bills in the playoff. Royal dropped a TD pass that I believe would have essentially put the game away with a three score lead in the second half.

nope, he didn't drop it. he actually managed to catch it. instead, he did his best impersonation of a long-striding marathon runner, letting only one foot land in the endzone instead of just tapping his feet down.

No. He didn't drop a pass. It was a WR PASS PLAY, Lee Evans faked out the entire Titans defense, leading to a WIDE OPEN ROYAL. The result: Royal only gets one foot in bounds, completely uncovered. Bills settle for field goal: lose game. Worst Bills game I've attending in the 2000 era.

Well, he caught the ball but did not get a 2nd foot in bounds when he had plenty of room in the back of the end zone.

All hating aside for the Bills right now. Why the !@#$ is Royal starting? He !@#$s up constantly. He wouldn't be a 2nd stringer on 3/4 of NFL rosters right now. I see 0 benefit of keeping this clown on the 09' roster. I wish Everett would've never got hurt.

All hating aside for the Bills right now. Why the !@#$ is Royal starting? He !@#$s up constantly. He wouldn't be a 2nd stringer on 3/4 of NFL rosters right now. I see 0 benefit of keeping this clown on the 09' roster. I wish Everett would've never got hurt.

I'll take a crippled Kevin Everett over Robert Royal.

i hate to say it, but everett probably wasn't going to be any better than royal is right now.

i hate to say it, but everett probably wasn't going to be any better than royal is right now.

That's impossible. Michael Gaines (It pains me to fathom this) even better than Royal. He and McCargo are the two undisputed god-awful Marv Levy decisions!