This team is in utter freefall

Dick Jauron needs to resign now. If not then Ralph needs to fire him. Put Bobby April in as interim HC. This team has completely gone to pieces. How do you get a team to 5-1 then lose all but one of the next 7? And not just lose, but completely forget how the game of football is played!

Buffalo fans love the Bills. We support them through thick or thin. So why do we have to suffer with level of incompetence? What did we do to deserve this torture?

I will not watch another Bills game for the rest of the year. To me the season is over. Tomorrow I buy my tickets to the International Bowl to watch UB. (link in my sig if interested) If you're smart, buy some UB season tickets for 2009 and forget about the Bills. They break our hearts and they are going to leave town anyway.

PTR

Dick Jauron needs to resign now. If not then Ralph needs to fire him. Put Bobby April in as interim HC. This team has completely gone to pieces. How do you get a team to 5-1 then lose all but one of the next 7? And not just lose, but completely forget how the game of football is played!

Buffalo fans love the Bills. We support them through thick or thin. So why do we have to suffer with level of incompetence? What did we do to deserve this torture?

I will not watch another Bills game for the rest of the year. To me the season is over. Tomorrow I buy my tickets to the International Bowl to watch UB. (link in my sig if interested) If you're smart, buy some UB season tickets for 2009 and forget about the Bills. They break our hearts and they are going to leave town anyway.

PTR

Here's hoping that in 2018 we're not bemoaning the relocation of the Bulls to SUNY/Ontario-Missasauga. :sick:

PTR

It's hard to disagree with any of what you say. Yet another horrible Bills season, maybe the worst ever, by some measures, since I can't ever remember so stunning and complete a collapse in their history.

I posted in Bills thread that the team, particularly the offense, has quit.

I take absolutely no pleasure in saying that. None whatsoever. But it's clear the coaches are steering this ship without a legitimate plan in place.

DJ sealed his fate today IMHO. He is a nice man, who never throws his players or coaches under the bus. For that he should be commended. But his coaching acumen isn't suitable for the NFL.

PTR

Rod Marinelli did it too last year and what happened when they stuck with him this year....