We Suck

I hate being a pesimist but this is just downright depressing. The 2008 Buffalo Bills are a god damn embarrassment. This is just so upsetting, especially losing to Miami and only scoring three points. I feel sick to my stomach and my heart is breaking. The losing this year hurts more than in any of the recent years.

:lol:

I hate being a pesimist but this is just downright depressing. The 2008 Buffalo Bills are a god damn embarrassment. This is just so upsetting, especially losing to Miami and only scoring three points. I feel sick to my stomach and my heart is breaking. The losing this year hurts more than in any of the recent years.

:lol:

they are a pathetic team, boring to watch and an emberassment. its tough being a Bills' fan

:sick:

Expectations were high when we were 5 and 1 no doubt, however as Bills fans know, it is not over until its over.

Well, it's nice to see you have finally made your official ruling.

:doh:

I wonder if there is anyone who wouldn't be surprised at all this...oh yes....Chicago.

True, I do business with some people in Chicago. I usually try not to discuss football at work, but when I talk to the guys in Chicago they never fail to jab me about Jauron. He was so HATED by fans before his firing in Chicago that they kind of keep track of him as if they are afraid that if they aren't watchful he might somehow come back. Imagine 2 more years of Dopey Dick and that would about sum up how pissed they were at him.

We have to improve in order to suck

I agree. It would be nice to actually see an exciting game, despite the outcome...unfortunately, we get a game where there is a whopping 31 yards of Bills offense in the first half.

If nothing else, I'm missing halfway decent football on other channels.

My Saints fan friend said he actually fell asleep to the Bills game.

only NOW it's official?

It's official when you get SWEPT by the f'ng Dolphins, a team that was supposedly as low as a team can get at the end of last season. It totally sucks getting beat twice by them. I feel as low as I can ever recall in my 32 years of being a Bills fan - and that's saying something. I think I'd feel better if we were 0-13. From 5-1 to THIS? Sickening dissapointment does not begin to describe it.

Personally I gave it up after the Jet game when our defense didn't get a stop the whole second half. Biggest indictment - the Fish looked bored out there.

Sometimes Ralph gets tired of losing and makes a bold move. Hire Chuck Knox or Bill Polian. But I think he is too old now to give a crap.Forget about Cowher or Marty- think cheap, like Ralph does.

I don't know why I put myself in front of the TV each week. Down here in Virginia, I purchase the Sunday Ticket package each year so I can watch "My Bills" each year. This time each year I say I am not going to get it the next year because I am so pissed off. Seems like even more so this year they are so dissapointing. The coaching and play calling the last month and a half has been little league. First and goal and you throw an endzone jump ball to a 5 foot 10 receiver? If you want to throw that why not put Hardy in, that is why you drafted him. Better yet, why not give the ball to Fred Jackson like you have for the last month in that situation only to have him stuffed for a loss. Is there an item in Lynch's contract that he doesn't carry it in goal line situations? Seems like the obvious choice to me. Being a Bills fan is in my blood, and my blood is boiling. I am so frustrated that they play and coach so far below their potential.