Billieve it or Not Im starting JP in my Fantasy Leaugue

Poeticlaw

Ive already got the playoffs wrapped up even though I have no real qb ive beenn playing qbs like Jake delohome(sp) Kyle orton, Matt schaub,Brady Quinn all because I lost carlson palmer this season.

I feel confident enough though that JP is going to have a big day in the dome with his favorite target Lee Evans.

Laugh if you want but I say not only does he put up a win against MIAMI today but I see 300+ yds and 3 tds 1 int and I fumble lost a nd 30 yards rushing. :rolleyes:

Ive already got the playoffs wrapped up even though I have no real qb ive beenn playing qbs like Jake delohome(sp) Kyle orton, Matt schaub,Brady Quinn all because I lost carlson palmer this season.

I feel confident enough though that JP is going to have a big day in the dome with his favorite target Lee Evans.

Laugh if you want but I say not only does he put up a win against MIAMI today but I see 300+ yds and 3 tds 1 int and I fumble lost a nd 30 yards rushing. :rolleyes:

I sat McNabb, went to the waiver wire, picked up Losman, and started him as well!

carolina's running game has been beastly lately, so delhomme hasn't had to pass much.

...i'm the benficiary of carolina kicking ass at running (i drafted deangelo willaims in like the 7th round)

Awesome bro' :rolleyes: But you all are crazy for starting JP in your fantasy leagues. Too many TO's by way of fumbles.

:thumbdown:

Awesome bro' :rolleyes: But you all are crazy for starting JP in your fantasy leagues. Too many TO's by way of fumbles.

I didn't have a choice, really.

Derek Anderson/Brady Quinn got injured (wasn't going to start Ken Dorsey), Trent Edwards is hurt, so basically my choices were JP or Ryan Fitzpatrick...

Laugh if you want but I say not only does he put up a win against MIAMI today but I see 300+ yds and 3 tds 1 int and I fumble lost a nd 30 yards rushing. :lol:

Close.

Laugh if you want but I say not only does he put up a win against MIAMI today but I see 300+ yds and 3 tds 1 int and I fumble lost a nd 30 yards rushing. :lol:

I won't call you crazy but the opposite of smart.