Buffalo can't stop Ted Ginn Jr. He is UNstoppable!!

San-O

:)

I realize McGee was hurt last time, probably shouldn't have been on the field.

Ginn had a career day with 175 yards, that worked out to be about 25 % of his total yards for the year.

Greer is out for this game, CAN they stop Ginn!?!? With Miami 1 game ahead of Buffalo you could almost

make a case for Ted Ginn Jr. single-handedly destroying the Bills last time and Bills D-coordinator not being able to

slow him down.

http://www.nfl.com/players/tedginnjr./gamelogs?id=GIN403290

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/515065.html

The answer is more blitzing

I went to the last game, Pennington had too much time!

NO!!! The answer is McKelvin :) The young man is ready now. Camarillo is also out for the year I think. That was their posession WR. Takes a little heat off of our secondary.

NO!!! The answer is McKelvin :) The young man is ready now. Camarillo is also out for the year I think. That was their posession WR. Takes a little heat off of our secondary.

Lets agree, it is both

Without a pass rush, McKelvin is a rookie and without help, he is toast

My only fear with Ginn Vs McGee is that McGee might be affraid of getting beat deep, so he will give him cushion and Pennington will pick him apart with slants and quick passes, then late in the game hit him deep once for a score.

No way! Penningto can't beat anybody deep. Seriously though, with a healthier McGee, Camarillo out and McKelvin improving there shouldn't be any problems. The Bills will roll coverage to Ginn's side if need be. The Bills just need to contain the run, force 2nd and longs and 3rd and longs, and they'll be fine. Pressuring Pennington is a must too.

It pisses me off to no end to think about how Ted Ginn torched us last game. It was another example of poor adjustments by the Bills staff. McGee was clearly having problems with Ginn and the staff didn't do enough to fix it....replace McGee, double him, play him differently....I don't care. There is no reason the guy should have the game of his life against the Bills.

No way! Penningto can't beat anybody deep. Seriously though, with a healthier McGee, Camarillo out and McKelvin improving there shouldn't be any problems. The Bills will roll coverage to Ginn's side if need be. The Bills just need to contain the run, force 2nd and longs and 3rd and longs, and they'll be fine. Pressuring Pennington is a must too.

Yeah I agree. I hope for a different game.

he was obviously ready last week. getting beat by the a 38 year old WR for the only TD of the day.

I'll take my chances with a healthy McGee. maybe next year for leodis

It pisses me off to no end to think about how Ted Ginn torched us last game. It was another example of poor adjustments by the Bills staff. McGee was clearly having problems with Ginn and the staff didn't do enough to fix it....replace McGee, double him, play him differently....I don't care. There is no reason the guy should have the game of his life against the Bills.

^^^^^

that was so frustrating.

he was obviously ready last week. getting beat by the a 38 year old WR for the only TD of the day.

I'll take my chances with a healthy McGee. maybe next year for leodis

As a rookie, there's no shame in getting outsmarted by a crafty veteran here and there. Isaac Bruce faked a slant, and Leodis bought it hook, line, and sinker. He'll think twice next time. It's called experience. He did a fine job the rest of the game.

As a rookie, there's no shame in getting outsmarted by a crafty veteran here and there. Isaac Bruce faked a slant, and Leodis bought it hook, line, and sinker. He'll think twice next time. It's called experience. He did a fine job the rest of the game.

agreed Bruce is one of the best receivers in nfl history, so no shame in letting get you once.

That said, I think a healthy McGee will contain Ginn, as it was the coaching staff's mistake to leave him on the field in that game. Tony Soprano and thad Pennington outcoached Jauron and Fewell in that game so bad that the both should have hung themselves in the locker room.

Wow, I'm in shock to think that Ginn strikes fear into the heart of anyone... I'm still waiting for him to be a dependable threat, but if he's really your concern, the better for me.

I'm still waiting for him to run a route other than a "post" or "fly" pattern. He's fast. That's it. Let him get his bell rung a couple of times by Whitner, Simpson, Wilson, or Scott and he will be a complete non-factor today.

The Bills play too far off the receivers , probably so they dont get beat deep.They are so far of they get beat deep anyway . No one on this team can blitz. This game is another bad history lesson . Hope the folks in Canada that paid all that money too see this crap game get their moneys worth. Ralph if you arent going to make this a good team then get them the hell out of Buffalo , mayabe you and Al Davis can get together.

Ginn had a career day with 175 yards, that worked out to be about 25 % of his total yards for the year.

Greer is out for this game, CAN they stop Ginn!?!? With Miami 1 game ahead of Buffalo you could almost

make a case for Ted Ginn Jr. single-handedly destroying the Bills last time and Bills D-coordinator not being able to

slow him down.

McGee will redeem himself this game.

slow him down.

yea right, you have got to be kidding me.LOL

oak tree 12

I am. It was meant to be sarcastic, and exhibit how Buffalo can be beat by anyone really. I don't really blame

the players for that one. O-coordinator needs to step up and do SOMETHING. Anything, even if it doesn't work.

Try something else, don't just sit there and let a guy like that steal a game.

If your defense is getting lit up by Ted Ginn Jr., you've got issues.