C-USA championship game

Just saw Tulsa pull what I think would be called a "Double Jauron with a Losman Twist," were it a gymnastics maneuver:

On fourth-and-9 from the ECU 30, Tulsa can't get the play off, so they call a timeout. After the timeout, they STILL can't get the play off (only 10 men on the field), so they call ANOTHER timeout (their last). When the ball finally is snapped, it's a beautiful 25-yard pass...right to a defensive back.

Just saw Tulsa pull what I think would be called a "Double Jauron with a Losman Twist," were it a gymnastics maneuver:

On fourth-and-9 from the ECU 30, Tulsa can't get the play off, so they call a timeout. After the timeout, they STILL can't get the play off (only 10 men on the field), so they call ANOTHER timeout (their last). When the ball finally is snapped, it's a beautiful 25-yard pass...right to a defensive back.

Where was the Losman twist?

It wasn't meant to be a JP vs Trent comparison. Does everyone on this board read that into everything?

No. I'm just making the point that it's silly to say JP twist at this point, because Edwards is playing worse than JP ever did.

I'm not looking into it as far as you think. I actually thought your absurdly pessimistic connection to a completely unrelated game was comical, but I was just annoyed by the JP twist. Sorry, I just think that the interception joke is much more sided with Edwards at this point. Maybe if you said with a "Bills quarterback" twist. It's just silly to continually make fun of JP at this point, he's playing his last game as a Bill and you'll never have to see him again.

Tulsa, huh?

How many of those players d'ya think were recruited by former Bills assistant coach Steve Kragthorpe before he moved on to ruin Louisville?

A fair amount. Next year will be the first year that Graham will play a lot of his own recruits, but even then, his seniors will be Kragthorpe guys.

Them shouldn't you be blaming Gregg Williams instead of Jauron? The Bills' confused-time-out-before-turnover gameplan didn't just start three Septembers ago, y'know ...

:)

Actually, that reminds me of the last Buffalo Destroyers (remember them?) game I ever watched. Down 20, final minute, time out, pick-six. I sat there thinking to myself, "That's the play you came up with?" Then, laughing, I changed the channel ...

No. I'm just making the point that it's silly to say JP twist at this point, because Edwards is playing worse than JP ever did.

I'm not looking into it as far as you think. I actually thought your absurdly pessimistic connection to a completely unrelated game was comical, but I was just annoyed by the JP twist. Sorry, I just think that the interception joke is much more sided with Edwards at this point. Maybe if you said with a "Bills quarterback" twist. It's just silly to continually make fun of JP at this point, he's playing his last game as a Bill and you'll never have to see him again.

Shouldn't you be getting ready for tomorrow's game JP?

Most don't remember Gary Marangi or Joe Dufek, but I wonder why Alex Van Pelt isn't the punchline to Bills QB misery.

JP played worse in the 2nd half last week. He also played worse at the beginning of last year.