December Movies: Day the Earth Stood Still, Yes Man, Benjamin Button,

Mark Vader

I thought he acted his parts perfectly in Eternal Sunshine... and The number 23 (or whatever that was called). The "overactor" label is something that I always thought was a lot of crap. His parts called for that kind of thing...it's why he was cast. He wasn't overacting, he was hamming it up as the character called for.

To each their own, I guess. Based on the TV spot for "Yes Man", it looks like there is another stinker on the way.

I saw "The Day the Earth Stood Still", best part was the Wolverine & Terminator trailers.

Waste of time and an insult to the original film.

I thought the best part was when they blew up Giants Stadium-I cheered.

With the power out last week I saw 2 movies-The Day The Earth Stood Still-very average & Slumdog Millionaire-an excellent Indian movie that I highly recommend.

I hope it was during a Jets-Pats* game.

With the power out last week I saw 2 movies-The Day The Earth Stood Still-very average & Slumdog Millionaire-an excellent Indian movie that I highly recommend.

I saw this during it's limited release over Thanksgiving; very enjoyable movie that will attract more notice now that it has been released widely and the award nominations are rolling in.

I saw "The Day the Earth Stood Still", best part was the Wolverine & Terminator trailers.

Waste of time and an insult to the original film.

Doesn't surprise me, being a Keanu Reeves vehicle. He brings absolutely zero acting talent to any role he plays. If you watch very closely, youll notice that he plays the exact same character in every movie he's in.

Doesn't surprise me, being a Keanu Reeves vehicle. He brings absolutely zero acting talent to any role he plays. If you watch very closely, youll notice that he plays the exact same character in every movie he's in.

the matrix has u

:lol:

It would have been more pleasurable had the endzones said Jets instead of Giants.