BF in Indiana

stevestojan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You want to know what everyone?

Yes I'm still on cloud 9.  You want to know why?  This team surpassed every one of my expectations.  Unlike the Buffalo Bills of the last few years, they showed heart on the field.  When the chips were down at different points in the season they came out and prevailed in tough situations.

They gave me memories that will last a lifetime as a sports fan.  Jim Edmonds home run in Game 6 against Houston was just an extension of what this team has been about all year.  They never quit, and they never gave in.  I've never been so excited in my life as when Womack scooped up the grounder and tossed it to Pujols to send us to the World Series.

And best of all, I got to enjoy it with my dad.  That is something that you people can never trash no matter how hard you want to try.

Thanks and have a good day.

87933[/snapback]

That's my boy.

<_<

Man, you guys are really ripping BF.

Oh wait, never mind. He prodded the bear pretty bad.

87921[/snapback]

He didn't just prod the bear. He went to one of Jay Rosen's sex toy parties, bought the biggest vibrating thing in the room and shoved it up one of the bear's polar opposites.

If the Bills get anywhere near a Super Bowl while I'm alive, I hope someone will go to Indiana, tie him up, gag him, put him on a slow IV drip and lock the door behind them the very moment we win the AFC Championship game.

He didn't just prod the bear. He went to one of Jay Rosen's sex toy parties, bought the biggest vibrating thing in the room and shoved it up one of the bear's polar opposites.

If the Bills get anywhere near a Super Bowl while I'm alive, I hope someone will go to Indiana, tie him up, gag him, put him on a slow IV drip and lock the door behind them the very moment we win the AFC Championship game.

88800[/snapback]

<_<:):lol: As usual LA, you have a way for summing things up quite nicely.