FIRE JURON, HIRE GRUDEN OR COWER...

Case-One

Isn't Gruden under contract at TB? <_<

I don't know. I think you're right. There was rumors of him going to the college realm which would not bind him to his NFL contract. Yea, nevermind gruden, this thread is dead. Good idea, he's in Tampa til 2011 from what i'm reading right now. Damnit, he would have been a great 180 from what we have now. We have an aggressive cast, with a crazy conservative coach that calls plays that are laaaaaame. Cower...come to Buffalo...please?

We need a coach with a fire burning under his azz! These are perfect candidates....I want to know what you guys\girls think....

Case-One

I think it is amazing this same point has not been brought up 100 times already. Oh it has and you decided it needed its own thread. Maybe you ought to read for more than 2 weeks before posting.

I think it is amazing this same point has not been brought up 100 times already. Oh it has and you decided it needed its own thread. Maybe you ought to read for more than 2 weeks before posting.

dang 1.93 gas.. still expensive up there

its like 1.49 here

HIRE BELICHEK!!!!!!! <_<:beer::w00t: :w00t:

he sucks...he lost control of a good ravens team

Brian Billick was hired from Minnesota because he was supposed to be an offensive wizard.... kyle Boller ring any bells?Billick couldn't get any QB to play well for him,even "air McNair"

The Raven's won that super bowl because of their defense ,that defense is back now that Harbough is the head coach. Billick lost the players confidence and was fired .

What makes you think he is an upgrade over Jauron?

he sucks...he lost control of a good ravens team

Brian Billick was hired from Minnesota because he was supposed to be an offensive wizard.... kyle Boller ring any bells?Billick couldn't get any QB to play well for him,even "air McNair"

The Raven's won that super bowl because of their defense ,that defense is back now that Harbough is the head coach. Billick lost the players confidence and was fired .

What makes you think he is an upgrade over Jauron?

You realize that Bill BELICHEK and Brian Billick are two distinct people, right? (And, yes, I'm ignoring the rumor of Bill Billick, Brian's evil twin.)