Top 5 NFL Coaches...

Alphadawg7

"Chucky" might be on the outs in Tampa this year too, if they don't make the playoffs. Gruden is a good offensive guy and I think he could do wonders with TrINT ala Rich Gannon. Defense would still be something that's up in the air.

I'd love Gruden, if a change was made, and I wouldn't worry about the D. Chucky's teams almost always field a first-rate defense. His rep should attract a good DC...maybe Monte will come, too.

But, among the many things that may work against a guy like Gruden coming to Buffalo, do you think he will want to go to yet another team without a clear #1 QB on the roster? Don't get me wrong, I think Edwards may be the guy...but there has to be some doubt by anyone watching the Bills, this year.

Guest dog14787
I'd love Gruden, if a change was made, and I wouldn't worry about the D. Chucky's teams almost always field a first-rate defense. His rep should attract a good DC...maybe Monte will come, too.

But, among the many things that may work against a guy like Gruden coming to Buffalo, do you think he will want to go to yet another team without a clear #1 QB on the roster? Don't get me wrong, I think Edwards may be the guy...but there has to be some doubt by anyone watching the Bills, this year.

Gruden would fit in well in Buffalo <_<

I always wonder why nobody brings Ted Marchibroda up as a possible head coach anymore, or at least as a possible OC. Allot of offense packed into that brain of his, he even helped create the Bill Belicheat monster once upon a time.

Gruden would fit in well in Buffalo <_<

I always wonder why nobody brings Ted Marchibroda up as a possible head coach anymore, or at least as a possible OC. Allot of offense packed into that brain of his, he even helped create the Bill Billicheat monster once upon a time.

Ted is 77 years old and will be 78 before next season. That might be ONE reason nobody brings him up.

Guest dog14787
Ted is 77 years old and will be 78 before next season. That might be ONE reason nobody brings him up.

Nawww, I suppose nobody wants to hire someone whos possibly going senile, or worst, croak because of the grulling hours and stress thats involved. <_<

Assuming some wild chance Gruden did come to Buffalo, Monte would not follow. It is being heavily rumored Monte plans on going to UTenn with his son.

Gruden is gonna look a lot more average with Kiffin. He put that team over the top.

If the decision is made to fire a coach, and Ralph is willingly to pay, this should be a very attractive situation for a coach. A very young team that is getting really close to the playoffs.

Assuming some wild chance Gruden did come to Buffalo, Monte would not follow. It is being heavily rumored Monte plans on going to UTenn with his son.

Yes, I heard that on the radio, yesterday, and simply forgot. There are other good DCs who are out there, though.

But, I am not suggesting that Gruden will be free and/or have any interest in coming to Buffalo. I'm not even certain there will be an opening in Buffalo.