Way to go Boston!

Justice

Times are a changin'. Hopefully we will be next in line.

Congrats to Boston on yesterday's win and most likely, barring another miracle meltdown, championship.

87375[/snapback]

Go ahead, prod the friggin bear! The chowds will have you drawn and quartered if you screw this up. <_<

Go ahead, prod the friggin bear!  The chowds will have you drawn and quartered if you screw this up. <_<

87376[/snapback]

i agree but you cant intentionally jinx a team...you have to be a real fan to do it...trust me i've tried...:lol:

What was the final result of your date ???

87430[/snapback]

its tonite...<_<

i dont think the workday could possibly go any slower...i may sneak out a bit early cuz i need to get the little lady a flower (call me old fashioned, or a kitty, but it definitely makes a good impression):lol:

its tonite...<_<

i dont think the workday could possibly go any slower...i may sneak out a bit early cuz i need to get the little lady a flower (call me old fashioned, or a kitty, but it definitely makes a good impression):lol:

87443[/snapback]

Better make that flowers, but no more than 3. Showing up with a dozen roses on the first date is not the right impression. Go with some that are nice fall colors, like oranges, yellows, etc.

I thought about this yesterday: maybe the football gods have put a curse on Tom Donahoe for coming in and sticking it to Bruce,Thurman, and Andre. Maybe we can't win until someone sticks it to TD; just a thought!